5 Irresistible Puff Hairstyles & How To Do Puff Hairstyle
Puff hairstyles are rocking the fashion circle like never before. Once which was a runway trendsetter is now a craze among most of the women worldwide, especially school-college students. It is one of the easiest and most versatile hairstyle favored by both celebrities and everyday women alike. It is here since the last few years, and not going away anytime soon.
Reason? Because we are absolutely loving it.
So, sharing with you all 5 irresistible puff hairstylesâ€¦
Ponytail with front poof
The most common of all, and the most favorite of all. A puffed up front section with a clean tidy pony is very versatile and is good for all places and all occasions. A favorite of many celebrities, this hairstyle has its own appeal. Very feminine, sweet and soft.
A puffed updo
Create a front bouffant and pull your hair off the shoulders and neck into a inverted bun style and held in place with clips, barrettes or other hair accessories. Usually this hairstyle is used for special events, such as weddings, proms, or appearances at fancy shindigs. But you can also try this at formal events.
Puff and open hair
This is the easiest of all. Just grab the bit of hair where you want the poof and then tease the back of the hair and then secure it with at least with 2 pins. Brush the remaining portion of the hair and you are done. You can also curl the hair for the added oomph.
Braid and Bouffant
This is a killing combination and can change your look in a jiffy. This hairstyle is a sure head turner and will make you the centre of the show. For braids you can go with whatever you like, from normal ones and French braids to fishtail braids and mermaid braids.
Wedding puffed bun
Buns are elegant and the weddings are incomplete without them. A voluminous low bun complemented by bouffant and side-swept bangs is much more beautiful and attractive than a normal one. And when it is your D-day, it has to be the best. If you are seeking for a perfect, simple yet alluring hairstyle, then this is it.
How to create puff hairstyle
- Thoroughly brush your hair.
- Now take sections of your hair where you want the poof. Take small sections at a time. Spray hair spray on the roots and start teasing hair.
- Repeat this on every section of your hair where you want the poof.
- Now brush the crown of your hair back lightly. Be careful of the teased hair, donâ€™t brush them out.
- Now take the puffed crown of your hair in a single big section and pin them.
- Now tie the rest of your hair in a bun or ponytail, or leave your hair open.
So your beautiful crown poof is ready. Flaunt them like queensâ€¦
Do you like puff hair styles?
You might also like to read:-
- Sleek Makeup Twist Up Eye Pencil 648 Gold Review & Swatches
- Kajol Lipstick Colour/Shade â€“ Suggestions
- Colorbar Creme Touch Lipstick Burnt Orange Review + Kareena Kapoor Lipstick
- FOTD â€“ Emerald Illusion
- Oriflame Beauty Smooth Definer in Blue Review & Swatches:
- The Body Shop Facial Brush with Lid Review