5 Lakme Eyeconic Kajal Review :Blue, Grey, Green, Brown & White – I am a eyeconic Kajal fan and when I saw Lakme launching new shades in the eye conic I immediately asked my friend to pick them for me.She was sweet enough to send them on time Â and I was all excited in trying them out.I thought it will be great for Wise She Â readers to get all the review and swatches at one place Â 🙂
So lets go ahead and check out what Lakme India claims and how much they have live up to their pevious eyeconic because there is no doubt to the fact that Lakme eyeconic is one of our cult favoruite Â 🙂 Cheers to Lakme for giving is that 🙂
AboutÂ Lakme Eyeconic Kajal :-
- 10 Hr.
- No smudging.
- Dermatologically tested.
- Â Price: -Â Rs. 250 for 0.35 gm .These will be available soon on Purplle I believe.
- PackagingÂ – Â Leaving beside the white eyeconic all other comes in the same black colour turquoise blue strip with color of the kajal written on the strip.White eyeconic kajal comes in white packaging which too is a twist up.Easy to carry around but I wish all the eyeconic was given the same colour packaging like the white eyeliner.
My experience with Lakme Coloured Eyeconic Kajal :-
All the five eyeliners glides beautifully.They are soft Â , smooth and their is no tugging what so ever.Highly Â pigmented but there tad bit of extra softness because of which the tip of the eyeliner keeps breaking down.Also, these eyeliner can be smudged easily and doesn’t cause any irritation and can be worn by sensitive eyes as well.
You can see in the below picture..Two of eyeliner tip already broke down before I started using them .Coming to the individual review
- White eyeliner – It’s quite pigmented but stays for around 6 hours or so and then starts fading out.I have watery eyes and it stayed for around two hours.Shade is absolutely milk white and I am sure people are going to like it.
- Green – It’s a dark green with a hint of black in it.It’s highly pigmented but staying power of this is not that great because it starts fading after few hours because of which it doesn’t look even.
- Blue – This blue almost looks like less pigmented eyeconic green to me when I swatched it .Fankly I didn’t like this shade at all .This too has problemd of fading up after a while.
- Brown – It’s a chocolate brown shade which stayed for long on my eyes.About seven hours and I like the colour and pigmentation of it.As most brown eyeliner don’t show on my waterline this too didn’t show up but its not its fault at all.
- Grey – It’s a lovely grey which is quite pigmented .Generally grey shades doesn’t turn out this creamy and pigmented but this one doesn’t.Only problem is it starts fading after 4-5 hours.
Lakme Eyeconic Kajal Â Swatches- White, Grey, Blue, Beown And Green (L to R)
What I like about Lakme Eyeconic Kajal Green, Blue, White, Grey and Brown:-
- Pigmented and water proof
- All are matte except which has tiny bit of shimmer which I like
- Average staying power
- Smudge proof
- Travel friendly packaging
What I do like about Lakme Eyeconic Kajal Green, Blue, White, Grey and Brown:-
- Staying power is pretty average
- Tip is really soft and keeps falling down so one needs to be carefull about it
- As I have all the shades I need to keep checking out the names of the shade
Also checkout the best eyeliners video
Will I recommend it to others – I personally like shade brown and white the most .
Wise She Rating – 3/5
- Pigmentation – 4.5/5
- Staying power – 3/5
- Price Vs Quality – 5/5
- Availability – 5/5 (Only in India though)