5 NYX High Voltage Lipsticks Shades & Swatches
Hello gorgeous girls,
Wiseshe can never have enough of lipsticks and to add more to our lipstick reviews collection I have got few more of NYX lipsticks.
The NYX High Voltage lipsticks are the creamy lipsticks which claim of having a rich color pigments. I really wanted to try this range, so I got five of these. I could not wait to show these to you and here I am with the swatch post.
Have a look. 🙂
About NYX High Voltage Lipsticks
Amp up your look with our High Voltage lipstick! Each of the 22 dramatic shades is infused with vibrant color with a super-rich finish!
- A creamy, shiny and extremely pigmented lipstick.
- It glides on with ease leaving rich color with one swipe.
- Drenches lips in lush color, from nudes to bolder shades.
How To Use: Prep lips with NYX Lip Primer and apply lipstick directly onto lips
Ingredients: Diisostearyl Malate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Isostearyl Isostearate, Octyldodecanol, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Candelilla Cera/Cire de Candelilla, Ceresin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire dâ€™Abeille, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcrystalline, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polyurethane-33, Aluminum, BHA, Fragrance/Parfum.
Shades Offered: This range has a total of 22 shades and have been given names and numbers. The series has shade number HVLS 01 to shade number HVLS 22.
Net Wt: 2.8 gm
Packaging: These lipsticks come in sleek black plastic sticks and have hue coded plastic body that holds the lipstick bullet. These have sturdy transparent plastic caps that click shuts. Overall the packaging is nice and sturdy. The transparent cap allows seeing the lipstick shade easily and makes tracking the lipstick in the makeup lot convenient.
Texture: These are very creamy in texture and glide smoothly on lips. I fear of them melting in these high summers but so far have not encountered any such trouble. The texture is very apt for dry lips I must say.
Shades: Out of the 22 shades, I have got six shades. The shades that I got are-
- HVLS16: NYX describes the shade as a Red Plum shade. It looks more like a chocolate plum shade actually. Dark skin tones will pull off this shade really well.
- HVLS02: NYX describes it as semi plum shade with pink undertones. It can be best described as a wine shade with pink undertones
- HVLS20: It is a bright deep red shade that will look flattering on all Indian skin tones.
- HVLS01: It is a peach based soft pink shade.
- HVLS22: It can be best described as a orange based red shade.
Color Pay Off: All these shades have decent color pay off and go opaque on lips with ease.
My Initial Thoughts about NYX High Voltage Lipsticks
So far I have liked these creamy lipsticks and am really looking forward to use them more often and come up soon with their reviews. Stay tuned for the upcoming lipsticks reviews and till then pick your favorites from among the swatches.
Have you tried these NYX High Voltage Lipsticks?
You might like to read:-
- How To Do Manicure & Pedicure At Home
- Faces Magneteyes Kajal Review & Swatches
- Coastal Scents Hot Pot in Tea Rose Pink Review â€“ MAC Solar White Eyeshadow Dupe
- How To Apply Concealer Step By Step
- Wet N Wild MegaSlicks Lip Balm Stain 128 Pinky Promise Photos & Swatches
- 10 Deep Red Lipstick Shades You Must Check Out
- Fun Makeup Tag + Video