We have all heard of various home/herbal remedies from moms, grand moms, read in various magazines or on sites. There always is a long list of these. We donâ€™t follow all of it [neither do we trust all of it], but sometimes something clicks, or you do your own R&D and it works.
So here is a list of very simple and easy to follow home remedies/tips that work for me
- Apply the gel for smooth and fairer skin.
- Apply it on clean face before a facepack or afterwards. Aloe Vera has a quality to deeply penetrate with whatever it is applied on.
- Apply and keep on hair for an hour or overnight, wash with shampoo for softest silkiest hair. No need of hair spa if this is done weekly.
- Apply on any wound -this is a common use but had to mention. My dad is diabetic and even a scratch takes weeks to heal. He got a bit deep wound on head and I asked my mom to apply Aloe Vera leaf with Turmeric on it and tape it on the wound. The wound was dry within 5 hours!
- Apply after waxing hands or legs, after threading
- Waxed skin itches when new hair is coming out, apply this gel and it immediately soothes
- Apply on lips as often as you can for lighter lips
- Apply under the eyes for fine lines- Once for a long time I couldnâ€™t pay attention to myself. Later when I checked I had fine likes â€“ crows feet. I dinâ€™t have any eye cream at home then, so I started applying almond oil around eyes. And applied it many times a day. Within 3 to 4 days my fine lines were almost invisible! Magic!!!
- Apply on face in the nights
- Mix with your hair oil
- I have a very sensitive skin and I could never have a smooth skin. After many years of trying different skincare products I felt that may be I should stop using soap or face wash. I did, and my skin is much better now. I wash my face only with Ubtan. It cleans, scrubs and gives benefits of a face pack too.
- For dark lips– Scrub lips with an ubtan,just make sure there is turmeric in it. Lemon and almond oil will make it even better. My lips become lighter within 4 to five uses of ubtan.The same can be applied to makes under arms lighter.
- EXCELLENT for making the skin fair, and for removing dark circles
- For lighting lips
Do share home remedies which worked for you ? 🙂
You might like reading these also:-
- Forest Essentials now open in Rajouri Garden Delhi
- How to Make SunniPindi (Body Wash)
- Forest Essentials Delicate Facial Cleanser Review
- My Forest Essentials Haul
- Forest Essentials New Launches
- 30 Khadi Products Photos And Description