5 Ways To Get Rid Of Moles
Moles are pigmented spot on the skin, a nevus. Usually they are slightly raised, sometimes hairy and of varied sizes. They can be seen in all age groups and is one of the most common concerns in beauty circle.
Getting rid of moles is not very easy and one needs to be patient throughout. Some people think there are nasty and hard to look at. But think of Marilyn Monroe and Cindy Crawford once before treating your moles as nasty.
Trying to get rid of moles can result in skin inflammations and scars or even something more severe.
However, if you really want to get rid of the moles, you can try these below mentioned ideas:-
- Take a hair strand or a string and tie it really tight around the base of a raised mole. It will fall off in a few days without leaving any scar. You can use dental floss instead of hair or string.
- The natural remedy is likely already in your pantry. Take a cotton ball and put a few drops of apple cidar vinegar on it. Place the cotton ball on the mole and wrap a bandage around it. Keep this for 4-5 hours. Do this every day until the mole falls off.
- Garlic mole removal is just one of the methods which have proven to be both popular and efficient at removing skin moles. Crush a bulb of garlic and apply it on the mole. Wrap it with a bandage and keep it like that for 4-5 hours. Do this every day until the mole falls off.
- Using baking soda is another effective way of removing moles. Combine baking soda with three drops of castor oil to make a paste. The pasteÂ shouldn’tÂ be too runny. Dab the oil and soda mixture directly onto the mole. Wrap it with a bandage and keep it like that for 4-5 hours. Do this every day until the mole falls off.
- Juice from sour apples, oranges, pineapples, tomatoes, lemons, onions, coriander leaves, they all help to get rid of moles. Method is same. Take a cotton ball and put a few drops of juice on it. Place the cotton ball on the mole and wrap a bandage around it. Keep this for 4-5 hours. Do this every day until the mole falls off.
Moles are built-in glamour. You just have to be confident. Think of Angelina Jolie, she too has a mole on top of her right eyebrow and I think it only adds to her beauty.. 😀
So flaunt them beautifully and confidently 🙂
Have you tried these ways to get rid of moles?-
You may also like to read:-
- 5 Lancome Rouge In Love Lipsticks Shades & Swatches + Video
- 10 Honey Face Packs That You Should Definitely Try
- Inglot Freedom System Eyeshadow Pearl 393 Review & Swatches
- 10 Beauty Benefits Of Oranges
- NYX Single Eyeshadow in Peach Bronze Review & Swatches
- 10 Beautiful Must Have Nail Polish Shades For The Fall