I am using Body shop line softener brush since a year and now it has become one of my must have brush.I especially like to use it when I am in hurry as one can go seldom wrong with it :P:P
Body Shop Line Softener brush as per Body Shop
A small, elegant, high-quality, narrow foam-tipped head that is specially designed for softening The Body Shop make-up Eye Liner products.
Price Rs 325
Liner softener as the name suggest has to used on the edges of the eyeliner until you get desired look.
I have used local sponge brushes /line softener brushes before and the sponge tip isÂ way to soft and breaks down easily :(.Body shop line softener sponge tip is strong and I have washed it many many times but its quality doesn’t deteriorates. :hugleft:
I have rarely seen some oneÂ buying this and the reason beingÂ very few woman are aware of its uses.Below here I am listing down some of theÂ uses of Line softener brush which I have been trying.
1. You can have two minutes smokey eyes easily with this brush.Just apply the eyeliner on your upper lash line and start smudging and stretch it till the crease.Dab some eye shadow over the eyelinerÂ if you want to otherwise leave it as it is.Make sure your application is darkest on the upper lash line and then fades slowly till the crease.
2.If you want to apply wet eyeshadow then pick the eyeshadow with the brush and spray water on it.It will give you equal application without making it look patchy.
3.If you find applying highlighter in the inner corner of your eyes difficultÂ then just use the tip of this brush you rarely will go wrong again 🙂
4.If you apply dark eye shadows on your lower lash line and found it is way too dark then then there is nothing to worry just smudge the eyeshadow with Body shop line softener.
5.You applied pencil eyeliner and you find it looking harsh on you then just smudge the eyeliner with the line softener brush.If you do it with youÂ finger tip thenÂ half of the product gets stuck on the finger itself 😛
These are some of my ways of using Body shop line softener brush.Do let me know if you know any other way of using body shop line softener brush.
You might like reading these brushes review as well:-
- Sigma f80 Flat Top Kabuki Brush Review -Foundation Brush
- Sigma Angled Top Kabuki F84 Brush Review
- How to Use Makeup Brushes
- Sigma F82 Round Top Kabuki Brush Review
- 3 Simple Ways â€“ How To Wash Your Body Properly
- 3 Vega Makeup Brushes Review
- Body shop Carbon Black Definer Photos, Price & Swatches
- The Body Shop Makeup Brushes