5 Well-Known Coconut Oil Brands in India
Remember those childhood days when your mom would pull you by the hair and make you sit down and massage lots of home-made warm oil into your head. Dint we all hate it then? Lots of coconut oil and two tight pigtails. As we grew up, those sessions slowly started getting lesser and now we hardly get any time for those. Sometimes I wonder if whatever little quantity of hair I have left now must be because of those sessions, because I have tried almost all the things that are needed to destroy the hair. Straightening, blow-drying, perms, all different kind of shampoos and what not,
I literally beg my mom to oil my hair sometimes because now she is not interested. 🙁
All the stressful work, pollution these days definitely take a toll on our skin and hair. And really, we donâ€™t get enough time these days to make the coconut oil at home and then apply, unless of course we are on a leave or itâ€™s the weekend. So the quick thing to do is get some good branded coconut oil from the market and opt for the overnight leave-in massage.
Some of the good brands in India would be:
Parachute Coconut Oil
Who wouldnâ€™t know about this now? The most well-known coconut oil in India. Every house hold in India, rich or poor, each and every one has a bottle of Parachute coconut oil at their home.
You can get this at any local store or supermarket.
Patanjali Coconut Oil
Now this is another good coconut oil we have in the market these days. For me Patanajali products have been more of a hits and misses story but few people swear by their products. So this has also made it to our list of Good Coconut Oils.
You can get it from any Patanjali store or online from amazon.
Oriflame Nature Hair Oil with 100% Coconut Oil
This is the oil I had been using recently and then it got finished, but I plan to buy it soon. This oil is light weight and has an amazing fragrance. And when I say light weight, I actually mean it. It is super-duper light and I love the fresh coconutsâ€™ fragrance it has got. I had got it through an Oriflame representative but you also buy it online from amazon
Forest Essentials Organic Cold Pressed Virgin Coconut Oil
Now itâ€™s no secret how good a brand Forest Essentials is. And this is a virgin extract, which is the most closest to the raw coconut oil. So what more do you need then?
Vatika Enriched Coconut Hair Oil
This is also a very well-known brand. Coconut being the main ingredient, it also has the goodness of Henna, Amla, Harad, Neem and other herbs which promises lustrous hair. You can get it online from any of your local store or super market.
Few benefits of Coconut Oil
- Coconut oil really helps with hair loss problems. I remember facing a lot of hair loss issue and then my mom made the raw coconut oil at home and massaged my scalp. It actually works and I had a considerable change with regular application.
- It has cooling properties. Usually when I have a headache, I mix a little lime juice with oil and massage my head.
- It helps to retain the moisture in the hair.
- It helps to get rid of lice and dandruff.
- It prevents relief from boils or pimples on the scalp.
- It prevents baldness and greying.
Â Which brand coconut oil do you use?
You might like to read:-
- Quick Touch 1 Minute Hair Dye Medium Brown Review
- 10 Glossy Lipsticks For College Going Girls
- CoverGirl Colorlicious Lipstick 285 Sweet Tangerine Review, Swatches & FOTD
- How To Make Face Slim Without Makeup
- NYX Cosmetics Lip Gloss Classic Coral Review, Swatches & LOTD
- 10 Style Lessons To Learn From Sonam Kapoor
- 5 CoverGirl Colorlicious Lipstick Swatches