This review is dedicated to Rashmi who encouraged me to give Bourjois kohl/Bourjois eyeliner a try. Thanks Rash! I amÂ loving these…
I’ve been using eyeliners since 12th grade and they are a must have whenever I go out. I may omit using blush, kajal, etc but never my liner 🙂 Hence, I’m always on the look out for good, pigmented liners.
What Bourjis eyeliner claims:-
- Intense color up to 16 hrs.
- Soft and bendable formula is ideal to apply both on the inner and outer rims of the eye.
- Hypoallergenic, with natural wax and vitamin E , it is gentle on the delicate eye contour area.
- Intense color in a single stroke
- Ophthalmologically tested on sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.
- Size: 1.14gms
- Price: 200 INR each
Bleu Original 11 (Turquoise)
Gris Ingenieux 02 (Gray)
Blue Talenteux 04 (Ink Blue)
Brun Expressif 03 (Coffee Brown)
Blue Suprenent 19 (Deep Ocean Blue)
Vert Inspire 05 (Dark Green)
My experience with Bourjois Khol & Contour Eye Pencils:
I looooooovvveee these..Need I say more? A couple of these pencils in some other shades have been reviews on WiseShe, so I won’t go into details. The only points I would like to get across are:
- These glide on soooooo wonderfully..No pulling or tugging in front of the mirror.
- The colors are so dense and pigmented. Its hard to hate these
- They have so many shades of different colors that you would definitely find what suits you.
- They are safe to use on the waterline and don’t sting at all, which is a pleasant change from a lot of eyeliners I’ve tried in the past.
I had been wanting a good dense shade in Blue for a long time so when I saw these pencils and the huge range of Blues, I knew I had to have them. I picked all the Blue shades except for 1 which they didn’t have in stock.. 🙂 🙂 I can’t quite pick my fav from all of these since I’m currently loving them ALL!
Swatches of Bourjois eyeliners(Kohl & Contour)
What I like about Bourjois Kohl & Contour Eye Pencil
- Very soft in texture.
- One swipe is sufficient and no tugging involved
- A huge variety of shades. I went crazy with the Blues 🙂
What I do not like about Bourjois Kohl & Contour Eye Pencil
- None!! 🙂
Rating: 5/5 I simply love these and have absolutely nothing bad to say about them 🙂
You might like reading these also:-
- Look Book â€“ Teal Eye makeup With Bourjois Wet/Dry Eyeshadow
- Bourjois Wet/Dry Eye Shadow (Ombre A Paupieres) Review
- Chambor Truly Lasting Lipstick Shade No 917 Review
- 11 Bourjois Eyeliner Photos & Swatches
- 6 Bourjois Blushes Photos & Swatches