A lot has been said about Vitamin E capsules on Wise She. We have given you the benefits of vitamin E for beauty (Read Benefits of Vitamin E Capsules for Skin & Hair) It helps in fighting signs of ageing as it is an antioxidant and gives you soft skin. It also reduces stretch marks and soothes burns. Vitamin E keeps elbows, knees, lips and cuticles soft. ( Read 8 Ways To Get Rid Of Dry Cuticles )It also makes hair strong. The deficiency of vitamin E is very rare. But for getting its benefits in a better way, you should use these capsules directly on hair and skin. Some great ways to use vitamin E capsules are given here.
How to take out the gel from vitamin E capsules:-
It is very simple. Clean your hands and take a sterilized needle. Poke the capsule with it and squeeze the capsule to collect the gel in a small container. Use it as you like. If you are using the gel directly, you can add a drop of olive oil to it so as to make the application easy.
Now comes the most important part! Which capsules should you buy? Well, any vitamin E capsule would do. They are transparent and come in different colors. The gel is filled inside.
We have some brand suggestions to make finding vitamin E capsules easy-
- Evion (200/400/600 mg)- Merck Limited
It is probably the most commonly available vitamin E capsule brand. If you ask your chemist for vitamin E capsules, most likely you will get these. They work very well.
- Bio-E (400 iu)- Dr Reddy Laboratories Ltd.
- E-Cap (200/400 mg)- Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Benvite (400 mg)- Ben Pharmaceuticals
- EEE (200/400 mg)- Cadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Covita (100/200/400 mg)- USV-Corvette (A Div. of USV Ltd.)
Most of these will not cost you more than INR 20 for a strip of 10 capsules.
As in the case, of all medicines, always check the expiry date of the capsules before buying. I believe that a potency of 400 mg is good enough.
Vitamin E capsules are cheap and very effective. So just get them and get better skin.
Do you know how Vitamin E oil or gel help in your skin? Find out in the video below-
You might also be interested in making Vitamin E cream and DIY makeup remover
You might also like reading these also:-
- Sanctuary Spa Mande Lular Body Souffle Review
- Hiphop Salt & Sugar Face Scrub Review
- Sonam Kapoorâ€™s Lipstick Shade in Cannes 2014
- Soap & Glory The Daily Smooth Body Butter Review
- The Body Shop Atlas Mountain Rose Body Butter Review
- 10 Best and Long Lasting Soaps in India
- 10 Traditional Gold Bengali Jewellery
- MAC Pearl Glide Intense Eye Liner Undercurrent Review & Swatches
You also might like to checkout the video