One little, two little, three little indians….SORRY, SORRY!Â One little, two little, three little jewels, four little five little six little jewels…lol.Â Did you just remember your nursery rhymes?Â Well,Â forget about the little Indians I am talking about Maybelline Jewels.Â This collection from Maybelline are jewel-inspired lipsticks.Â Wear your jewels on your lips as well as your body!Â Winter and the festive season areÂ approaching and you will need these jewels to heat things up!
These babies come in a cute girly pink cap packaging which have the shade numberÂ and name written at the bottom.Â You can identify the shades easily if you store them on their heads!Â I am the proud owner of 6 of them.Â 350 rupees a piece is a bargain when you consider the brand and quality ofÂ these lipsticks.Â
My collection of Jewels includes:
- Pigmentation – These are highly pigmented and one swipe covers your lips totally
- Texture â€“ They go on smooooooooooooth as butter and doesn’t settle into fine lines.Â If you have dry lips then these are for you because of theÂ light creamy glossy finish.
- Staying power â€“Â Stays on the lips for about 3 to 4Â hours after which it leaves a nice coloured stain behind.
- Refined Wine – This shade is a deep winey berry.Â It’s a warmÂ wintery shade that will look nice on dusky tones.
- Pink Tourmaline – This light pink shade with purple gold shimmer will suit light skin tones beautifully.
- Fuchsia Crystal – This baby is a blue based deep fuchsia pink.
- Berry Brilliant – This is a fuschia plummy berry shade
- Rubylicious – Gorgeous pink based red
- Red Garnet – Red Garnet is aÂ dramatic dark plum shade that is really bold and intense.Â The texture is more on the matte side.
What I like about Maybelline The Jewels Colorsensational Lipsticks:
- Good quality product from a reputed brand.
- Classy packaging
- Pigmented lipstick
- Coverage with a single swipe
- Moisturizing with a glossy finish
- Lasts for a good amount of time
- Glides on smoothly
- Color doesnâ€™t settle into fine lines
- Creamy texture
- Will suit many skin tones
What I donâ€™t like about Maybelline The Jewels Colorsensational Lipstick:
- May smudge or bleed if you have a sloppy meal.
Â Wise She Rating â€“ 4.5/5
- PigmentationÂ – 5/5
- TextureÂ – 4.5/5
- ShadeÂ â€“ 4.5/5
- Staying PowerÂ – 4/5
- AvailabilityÂ â€“ 5/5
Have you tried Maybelline The Jewels Colorsensational Lipsticks?
You may also like to read:
- Maybelline New Watershine Pure Natural Water Lip Color MF21 Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Color Sensational lipstick On the Mauve, Glamorous Red and Pleasure Me Red Review
- Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick Choco Pop & Plaza Pink Review & Swatches
- Maybelline BB Cream In Shade Radiance Review
- Maybelline Watershine Pure Lipstick in C22 Review
- Maybelline Colorsensational lipstick Purple Diamond Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Colorama Silver Sand Nail Paint Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick Pleasure me Red Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick Summer Sunset Review & Swatches