Hello beauty geeks, well bright is all in this season. Orange lipsticks, Neon Pinks, Purples and everything else bright is back in the town. I love everything bright, when I feel bored I just apply my favorite coral lipstick to bring that glow back on my face and in my life as well.
Some of my favorite picks in Bright colors are :-
It is that perfect blend of Red and Orange which brings out the best of your complextion and jazzes up your day or night.
Love this coral pink and itâ€™s the right time to rock this color ladies. Lovely texture and a decent weartime makes this color apt for the weather and ensures you a bright pout.
The name describes this color perfectly, it is insanely bright yellow gold colored eyeshadow which can be incorporated in array of looks.
A creamy, mettalic and awesome turquoise shade which will make your eyes pop and grab all the attention they deserve.
If you like bright blushes then youâ€™ll certainly feel like youâ€™re in heaven after seeing this. I am drooling over this creamy blush and the carroty red color of it.
This glossy pink color doesnâ€™t requires a lipstic, balm or lip liner undernath. It is bright on its own so if youâ€™re going for a party or a night out this can be a perfect choice for going bright with subtle eye makeup.
So thatâ€™s it for today, I hope youâ€™re tempted to sport the Bright Make-Up trend now. Ciao! :-*
You might like to read:-
- Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Lovesick Review & Swatches
- This Week On Wiseshe Group: Volume 11
- The Natureâ€™s Co Sea Fennel Skin Re â€“ Firming Lotion Review
- Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick 122 Stylish & 080 One Of A Kind Review & Swatches
- DIOR Style Liner 094-Noir Black Review & Swatches
- Home Facial Recipes For Every Skin Type
- Sebamed Clear Face Cleansing Bar: Acne Prone Skin Review