Body Shop Seaweed range has been covered lot many times on Wise She and here is the sum up of all the products for those who are interested in buying the range 🙂
The seaweed range in The Body Shop is for oily/combination skin and during my last visit I picked up the seaweed ionic clay mask. This humid weather in Kolkata is making my skin more oily and I apply this twice a week for some deep cleansing.
- Packing: It comes in a plastic tub with a screw lid top.
- Price:Â Rs 935/-
- Quantity :Â 100 ml
The Body ShopÂ SeaweedÂ PurifyingÂ CleanserÂ is the latest addition to my skincare products. Seaweed range inÂ Body ShopÂ focuses on oily skin type and I found theÂ Ionic Clay maskÂ from this range very good and this is the second product that I am trying out from this range.
About Body Shop Seaweed Purifying Cleanser:
A mild oil-free and soap-free milky cleansing lotion. Effectively removes make-up, impurities and daily grime. leaves drying the skin. Leaves the skin feeling cleansed, soft and supple with a shine-free, matte finish.
- Price–Â Rs 515/- for 200 ml
- How to Use-Â Massage into skin with fingertips and remove using a clean cotton pad or muslin cloth.
- ProductÂ ~ Body Shop Seaweed Deep Cleansing Facial Wash
- For Skin TypeÂ ~ Oily/Combination Skin
- PriceÂ ~ SGD 18.90 and INRÂ 475 for 100ml
**In ware house sale got it for $12.90
- Product ClaimÂ ~Â A mild oil-free and soap-free foaming cleansing gel. Effectively deep cleanses to clear open pores and rinse away excess oils, make-up, impurities and daily grime.Leaves the skin feeling cleansed, purified and refreshed with a shine-free, matte finish.
- How to useÂ ~ Massage over the wet face and neck, using fingertips. Rinse away using clean water.
- My ExperienceÂ – Let me tell you all that I have purchased again this facial wash as Iâ€™m currently using this which I purchased for in full priceâ€¦before I would write that review I purchased it again during this sale â€¦as I have said in my other reviews seaweed products are though expensive but these are real good.Â And in sale it was quite a good deal, infact I got the Seaweed Pore Cleansing Facial Exfoliator again before the 1st one finished as it was $10 less than original priceâ€¦quite a deal huh?
The Body Shop Seaweed Clarifying Night Treatment Review
Â I am not really aÂ night creamÂ person but then my friend was using this seaweed night cream and since so far I have good feeling about seaweed range I just got one for myself and am pity sure it must be from sale since itâ€™s a 15ml bottle. Oh ya now a days I have changed a lot from a NO Sale person I started going to all those random sales which I never though I would ..and buy stuff like anything, good thing for your guys as you may get a relief from my TBS products reviewÂ , I have doneÂ Seaweed Day Cream Review hereÂ which you can check out.
When I first triedÂ seaweed range of body shopÂ they had only 2-3 products but now they have many more lined up. So after trying few of seaweed products I decided to go forÂ Body Shop Seaweed Pore Cleansing Facial ExfoliatorÂ and Iâ€™m glad that I didÂ
- For Skin TypeÂ ~ For Oily/Combination Skin
- PriceÂ of Body Shop Seaweed Mattifying Day Cream isÂ ~ SGD 27.90 or INR 895 for 50mlSelling now @ INR 695.
** You might wonder how come in the picture the tub is for 15ml? Well I purchased this one during Body Shop post Christmas Sale bazaar and for the 1st time I saw many of their product in smaller range/quantity than the usual one, but the smaller ones were not available on the shops perhaps it was only for the sale.Â So I got this 15ml pack for less than $10 I think to try, not bad huh?Â Did I tell you I made a killing on the sale?Â More products review will come as I got lot of new thingsÂ â€¦We woman does love saleâ€¦no matter whatÂ Â but I go for only the good ones!
Product ClaimÂ ~ An easily absorbed, non-clogging, oil-free, hydrating gel-like moisture cream. It controls excess sebum and shine whilst delivering essential moisture to areas most in need, balancing the skin throughout the day. Leaves skin feeling fresh, clean, soft and supple with a shine free, matte complexion.
- Quantity: 1.69 oz
- Price: Rs. 895
Itâ€™s not easy to find a sunscreen that provides broad-spectrum UVA & UVB sun protection, is pleasant and non greasy for daily use.
This is a great moisturiser with SPF and I think it is a MUST have for summer.Â When you have oily and sensitive skin and find something that wonâ€™t irritate the skin or cause breakouts you should stick to it.Â There is nothing like a moisturiser that moisturises and mattifies the skin minus the shine.
Have you tried Body Shop seaweed range? How was your experience like?
You might like reading these also:-
- SeaweedÂ Benefits â€“ Wise She Cosmetic Dictionary
- The Body ShopÂ Spiced Vanilla Body Butter Review
- Moroccan RoseÂ The Body ShopÂ perfume Review
- The Body ShopÂ Ginger Shampoo Review (Anti-dandruff)
- The Body ShopÂ Cranberry Body Polish Review
- The Body ShopÂ White Musk Perfume Review