Hello friends. Have you ever thought of using just a single ingredient for getting better skin? Well itâ€™s not that easy! Single ingredients like fruits or vegetables or coconut oil are the only stuffs that come in our mind but there are so many single materials which do wonders to our skin.
So here are the few ingredients which gives our skin the best even when used alone. Â And all the ingredients given below are easily available too.
- Once a week, rub your skin with baking soda while in the shower for a smooth, silky feeling. You can also do this on your face to remove black heads.
- Â Fresh tomatoes are great for the oily areas of your face (please make sure to try the tomato juice on your arm first as your skin may be sensitive to it). Rinse thoroughly immediately after using the tomato juice.
- Â For a great moisturizer try olive oil. This healthy fat is good for skin and it can be used to soothe sunburned skin also.
- Â Vinegar can work wonders for smelly feet and armpits. Mix water and vinegar in equal amount and use in place of deodorant. It will keep the unpleasant sweat smell away.
- Â Egg yolk mixed with honey makes for a really great mask. Put on this mask and leave it for 20 minutes and rinse off with plain water. It is excellent for sensitive skin. Honey gives tingling/ ticklish sensation, so if you are sensitive to that use the egg yolk alone.
- Â A great treatment for dry skin is avocados. Mash it to a smooth paste and apply on your face. Rinse it off after 20 minutes with water.
- Â Lastly make sure you drink at least 8 glasses of water everyday to keep your skin cared from inside out.
Â You might also like reading these:-
- MUA Lipstick in Shade 4: Review, FOTD
- What We Loved Pinning This Week
- A Perfect Night Skin Care Routine For Flawless Skin
- Oriflame Optimals White Day Fluid SPF 15 Review
- My my mega haul â€“ Fabindia, New U, Yebhi.com and others
- MUA Blush in No.2: Review, FOTD
- Clinique Superdefense SPF 25 Age Defense Moisturizer Dry Combination Variant Review