8 Awesome The Balm Cosmetics Meet Matte Hughes Long Lasting Liquid Lipsticks
Hey everyone! We all are big fan of The balm Cosmetics like any other makeup lover .The Balm Cosmetics always take makeup industry by storm from their New launches. I always look for dupes of high end brands and look what I found! Well, I have come across the exact The Balm Cosmetics Meet Matte Hughes Long Lasting Liquid Lipsticks
of The balm cosmetics online HERE
I always wanted to try these liquid lipsticks but price put me off.So when I saw close dupes I ordered all of them immediately.. I bought all 8 shades to try these dupes. They are so adorable and unique in their own way.I am sure you guys will find some or the other shade of your liking in these lipsticks.
Price: INR 400, Free shipping , Buy it from here
Packaging, Pigmentation and Staying Power
The packaging is Simple and elegant. These are a see through round tubes with sponge applicators. the see through packaging makes life a lot easier for storage. The sponge applicator really good in quality that gives precise application.
These lipsticks have super pigmentation and liquid formula,they set into super velvety matte finish after few seconds of application. As they are super matte in finish it is not really forgiving for very dry lips. You definitely need a lip balm underneath with these.They have super staying in nature. they survive full meal once they set they don’t budge at all. You will need an oil based makeup remover to remove this lipstick.Yup! they just don’t budge.
There are so many gorgeous shades to choose from , as I mentioned above that I have picked all 8 shades and will review each of them one by one.
- Loyal : Beautiful warm red shade which instantly brighten up your face .Will definitely suit all skin tones.
- Adoring: A dark deep red with brown undertones .Truly breath taking shade and my most favorite among all.
- Charming: Its gorgeous MLBB shade. Great for every day use. You gonna love it 😀
- Committed: Beautiful Brown shade with peachy undertones.Great for dark eye makeup looks.
- Chivalrous: Stunning cool toned pink which looks great on fair to medium skin tones.
- Honest: Soft peach with little orange hints.
- Sentimental: Lovely magenta color with deep undertones.
- Devoted: Shocking Red with pink undertones. My second most favorite shade from the collection. It also reminds me of MAC Damn Glamorous Lipstick
Enjoy the Swatches 🙂
Reviews are coming up soon :)Also, when I was ordering them I realize that seller doesn’t have many pieces with him. I generally add 40 shade in one shade to know how many lip shade seller has 😀 So those interested hurry up !!!