Bourjois has introduced 10 new shades of Khol and contour eyeliners which are as good as their previous eyeliners.You can check out the reviews of 6 Bourjois Â khol and contour eyeliner here.(Shades -Â Bleu Original 11 (Turquoise), Gris Ingenieux 02 (Gray), Blue Talenteux 04 (Ink Blue), Brun Expressif 03 (Coffee Brown), Blue Suprenent 19 (Deep Ocean Blue), Vert Inspire 05 (Dark Green) )
Sadly, Bourjois have raised these fabulous eyeliners prices also.Previously Â they were available in INR 200 and now they cost INR 260 .IÂ purchasedÂ them from stylecraze in Rs 234.
Since them time I have got them I am swatching them like crazy. These are creamy and they glide like a dream with no pulling or tugging.Colours are immensely pigmented which you can easily make out from the swatches below.Even their brown shade eyeliner 78 Brun design and 77 Brun delicieux shows easily on my eyes unlike most eyeliners and the ultra black is real rich black .
Frankly speaking I find all the shades in this like a must have and I tried all of them on my waterline and faced no burning or irritation.
About Bourjois New Khol & Contour Eyeliner:-
>Â Enriched with pure pigments, this kohl allows for an intense result from the very first stroke and lasts up to 16 hours.
>Â Ideally suited for different situations, weather conditions, shape and color of the eyes.
>Â Pencils and felt tips glides easily on the eyelid area and it doesnâ€™t not require pressure.
>Â Its soft and blendable formula is ideal to apply both on the inner and outer rims of the eye.
>Â Hypoallergenic, with natural wax and vitamin E, it is gentle on the delicate eye contour area.
>Â High density color in an absolutely must-have pencil. Line, define and smudge your way to smoldering perfection. Safe for contact eye wearer and sensitive eyes.
Bourjois New Khol And Contour Eyeliner Shades:-(Lto R)
78 Brun Design
79 Bronze Raffine
73 Gris Ingenieux
77 Brun Delicieux
72 Noir Expert
81 Bleu Virtuose
80 Vert Expressif
- Bourjois 78 Brun Design – It’s a matte dark blackish brown shade.
- Bourjois 79 Bronze Raffine-Â A dark olive shade which has golden shimmer in it.
- Bourjois 73 Gris Ingreenieux-Â A matte charcoal grey shade
- Bourjois 77 Â Brun Delicieux – Matte soft aurburn brown .This shade is going to be liked by Â those who do not like to show if they have anything on their eyelids but still wants to enhance their upper lashline 🙂
- Bourjois 72 Noir Expert – It’s a ultra rich dark matte black shade.I find this shade more creamier than BourjisÂ 01 Noir expert.
- Ultra Black – This one is as not as dark as Noir expert although I expected this one to be darker.
- Bleu Virtuoso – A dark matte royal blue.I know Â all the blue lovers are going to go crazy for this one(You can check out some of our favourite 11 blue eyeliners here)
- Bourjois Vert Expressif – A darkend green.This one has subtle micro shimmer in gold which is barely visible but when smudged one can trace it.
Which shade Â of Bourjois Khol & Contour eyeliner did you like the most?
I will show you on my eyes with more testing soon 🙂
You might like reading these also:-
- Bourjois Sweet Kiss Naturel Lipstick Rose Delicat Review & Swatches
- Bourjois Flower Perfection Translucent Smoothing Primer Review
- Bourjois Mini Lipstick Style Disco 04 Review & Swatches
- Bourjois Baume De Nuit Night Lip Balm Review
- Bourjois Mineral Matte Mousse Foundation Review
- Bourjois Volume Glamour Ultra Black Mascara Review
- Bourjois Ombre Stretch in Intense Black Eyeshadow Review & Swatches
- Bourjois Smokey Eyes eyeshadow Trio 04 Nude IngÃ©nue Review & Swatches
- Bourjois Volumizer Mascara Review
- Best Bourjois Products 2011
- Bourjois Pastel Teint Essential Pressed Powder 68 Dore Review
- Bourjois Blush in Rose Frission Swatches & Review
- Bourjois Volume Glamour Max Mascara Photos
- 4 Swatches Of Bourjois Bio Detox Perfecting Powder
- 6 Bourjois Khol & Contour Eye Pencils Swatches and Review
- Bourjois Wet/Dry Eye Shadow (Ombre A Paupieres) Review
- 11 Bourjois Eyeliner Photos & Swatches
- 6 Bourjois Blushes Photos & Swatches