We everyday read many reviews of eyeliners here and below is the quick round up of recent green eyeliners reviewed on Wise She.Some are considered must have and some are not so interesting. 🙂
- Price:Â Â INR499
- Color:Â Â This shade can be best described as a deep mossy green with a hint of blue.
- Pigmentation & Texture:Â This is very impressive..A single swipe disperses a rich coat of color which I donâ€™t have to go over repetitively. The felt tip itself is soft but firm and doesnâ€™t poke my eye or make them water.
- Staying Power:Â Â This liner isnâ€™tÂ waterproofÂ but it refuses to budge until I splash water on it a try to rub off. So on my non-watery lids, it stays the entire day till I return and wash it off myself.
- Quantity: 1.1 gms / 0.004 US oz
- Price:Â INR 325
- Shelf life:Â 3 years from mfg date
- Shade-Moss Green is surely an apt name for this shade. It is a medium-tone olive green with a dual-tone finish.Â Itâ€™s like what henna powder looks like but with finely milled gold shimmer that gives it a metallic sheen. In dull lighting, the color looks greyish while under bright lights the color takes on a more golden hue.
When swatched on the hand, the pencil is a golden olive colour but on the eyes the gold doesnâ€™t really show up that much L. Itâ€™s easy to draw a line and doesnâ€™t tug on the eyes but I have to say it isnâ€™t as buttery smooth in texture as theÂ Faces/ColorbarÂ eye pencils. If youâ€™ve used theÂ Faces/Colorbar pencils, you will find this a little hard.
- Price:Â INR 260/- (you can get it on discount online)
- Quantity:Â 1.14g
- Color is dark green with black baseâ€¦ and it has micro shimmer particles in gold which are notÂ visible at first bt if u give it 2-3 strokes u can see thtâ€¦Â texture is like other in the range smooth, soft and very pigmented making it easy to glide on lids.. Hereâ€™s the swatch:
- PriceÂ â€“ $1.99
- ShadesÂ – Available inÂ six shades
Low on pigmentation but nice buy for those who are looking for budget eyeliners.
- Price :Â MRP 150/-
- Quantity :Â I donâ€™t know its.. not written on pencil or the websitesÂ Â .. must be 2gms or so..
- Shelf life :Â Not mentioned
Apart from adoring the pigmentation and the intense shade, thereâ€™s nothing I like about it. Itâ€™s a dud, rather than spending money on it Iâ€™ll better put 100bucks more and get aÂ FacesÂ pencil
- Price:Â INR 235/-
- Quantity:Â 1 gm.
The color is really bold, a shade ofÂ tealÂ rather than peacock green, you originally expect, much lighter than what you might expect. I had to rub the color twice against my upper eyelid to get the color showing (that might have been my wheat skin, though). The texture of the pencil is creamy, and it settles on the eyelid within a couple of minutes or so.
- PriceÂ : Rs 249/-
- QuantityÂ : 1.15 g
- Shelf LifeÂ :Â Â 30 months
I have always loved green, blue and black eye pencils. I had a green eye pencil fromÂ oriflameÂ which was about to get over. And I was in need of a new green shade. Seeing this one, I thought letâ€™s have a break from my bright greens and try a dark green liner. The pencil is super creamy and glides beautifully. Itâ€™s safe for the waterline too. No tugging at all and in one swipe gives the beautiful green shade.
What’s your favourtie Green Eyeliner?
You might like reading these also:-
- Sleek I Divine Sparkle 2 Palette Review & Swatches
- Revlon Photoready Sculpting Blush Pink Rose Review & Swatches
- Sigma Black Friday Exclusive Sale â€“ Will We Make It This Time?
- MAC Hidden Treasure Blush (Style Sleeker Blush) Review & Swatches
- My Beauty Diary Bulgarian White Rose Mask|Korean Face Mask
- 7 Best MAC Pink Brown Lipstick Review & Swatches
- Evian Facial Spray Review
- Malayalee / Kerala Wedding Ceremony â€“ Rituals and Customs â€“ South Indian Wedding Series