NYX Stick Blush Swatches
Hey all beauty geeks!!! Today I bring to you another awesome offering from NYX Cosmetics- Stick Blushes.
According to the NYX Cosmetics, ‘Add a touch of color with our creamy and extremely pigmented Stick Blush! Available in eight rich shades! Apply and receive the perfect glow every day!’ The blushes come in 8 pretty shades:
- Pink Lotus
- Tea Rose
- Water Lily
- Pink Poppy
- Magnolia: Bright cool toned pink.
- Pink Lotus: Blue based pink with gold shimmer.
- Hibiscus: Medium beige with pink undertones.
- Tulip: Soft pink with cool undertones.
- Tea Rose: Warm pink with plum undertones.
- Orchid: Peachy pink with sheen.
- Water Lily: Deep pink with strong mauvy undertones.
- Pink Poppy: Medium pink with neutral undertones.
The blushes have average pigmentation; some even have very sheer pigmentation. But you can definitely apply more to get the desired color. They are very creamy and apply smoothly. They also appear to be easily blendable. My guess is they should give a nice glow to the cheeks, rather than looking dewy on the cheeks. They appear to be long lasting as it took some time to get them off my arm 😉
Hope you all enjoyed the swatches!!! Read Anamika’s reviews of Pink Lotus and Hibiscus here. My favorites are Hibiscus and Water Lily. Which are yours?? 🙂
Which is your favorite blush?
You might like to read:-
- DIY â€“ 3 Best Turmeric Face Packs For Your Skin Type
- Revlon Touch & Glow Advanced Fairness Under Eye Repair Cream Review
- 5 Lâ€™oreal Paris Color Riche Moist Matte Lipsticks
- Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss 046 Sizzle Review & Swatches
- Save, Spend & Splurge Wise She- Waterproof Mascara
- Black Radiance Loose Shimmer Shadow in Cobalt Review & Swatches
- Coming Up Kryolan Swatch Marathon & Little Haul