9 New L’Oreal Paris Color Riche L’Extraordinaire Matte Lip Color
I am here with the latest launched range of matte lip color from the Loreal Paris L’Extraordinaire Color Riche range.Â Recently the range had launched a glossy liquid lip color in the same range but many matte lovers wanted something matte in the same formulation and so the calls went just right when the brand came up with 11 stunning shades in the matte formulation!
Here is a all about the new launched range of lip colors!
About L’Oreal Paris L’Extraordinaire Matte Lip Color
A liquid lipstick with a soft matte finish and cushiony feel.
Rich, pigmented color coats your lips evenly and dries to a sophisticated matte; formulated with 4 precious oils that prime your lips and prevent drying or peeling; lipstick can be precision-applied with the wand or diffused into a gorgeous stain with your fingertip.
Perfect for Soft and smooth lips drenched in crack-proof color.
Price– INR 950 for 5.5ml
Packaging: The lip color is packed in a golden tube with a transparent color coded panel at the center to make it easy to decide the shade. The packaging is nice and sturdy and is easy to travel. There is no chance of spilling at all and you can carry it comfortably in your smallest coin pouch!
The shade name and number is mentioned at the base of the tube.I liked the classy packaging.
This is mainly a matte liquid lip color and so there is a wand provided for application. The wand is not too long and and is precised to the size of the lip color tube! The sponge applicator provided along does a fabulous job in making the application easy and effortless.Â The sponge tip is soft and gives a uniform application without and issue!
Texture: The texture of these lip colors is super smooth. It is very easy to go overboard with these lip colors so one needs to take care while applying the lipstick.
Pigmentation: These matte lip colors are highly pigmented and a single swipe gives an opaque color on the lips! However, two swipes would be just perfect for a flawless uniform application!
The matte lip color settles to a matte finish and has a promising appeal! Although these settle to be a matte finish, the color transfers even after application! Only after using it one can say anything about how actually it fares when applied on the lips.
Shades: This range has a total of 11 shades but unfortunately I got to test only 9 available shades from the range so here are the nine shades which I have swatched for you all!
- 101 Orangerie Sunset– It is a true peach shade and has slight nude hints.
- 102 Samaritaine Beige– It is mainly a nude shade with light peach undertones.
- 103 Montaigne Brick– This is mainly a rusty brick shade with nude undertones. A perfect MLBB shade.
- 105 Pigalle Scarlet– The shade is a beautiful cool toned red color which is not too bright!
- 107 Madeleine Pink– This is a lovely coral pink shade which will look natural on pink non-pigmented lips.
- 108 Tuileries Rose– A beautiful baby pink shade with cool blue undertones.
- 110 Opera Amaranth– It is a hot pink shade and is quite vibrant as compared to rest shades of pink in the range.
- 111 Marais Magenta– A pigmented cool toned deep pink shade with slight berry undertones!
- 112 Guillmet Fuchsia– A stunning deep fuchsia shade which is not very bright or vivid and has cool undertones!
Overall, the shade variety is fine and will almost all Indian skin tones as per their liking!
I hope you like the swatches! 🙂 So are you looking forward to get any of theses shades?
Which shade did you like the most out of these?
You might also like to read:-
- Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick Fatal Red Review
- LANCOME Rouge In Love Lipstick 174 Crazy Tangerine Review
- 4 DIY Hair Growth Recipe Which You Must Try
- Origins Balanced Diet Lightweight Moisture Lotion Review
- Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel For Oily To Oily Skin Review
- ELF Studio Powder Brush Review
- Aroma Magic Neem & Tea Tree Face Wash Review