Today morning we saw this post from a fellow blogger making some lame accusations. Since she referred to a ‘hate blog’ dedicated to WiseShe, we know it’s about us. It’s amusing how far someone’s ego can force them to. Here’s a mirror for refreshment –
Who is MBB?
It’s the makeup and beauty blog which is working from more than 4 years now, catering to US ppl primarily. Cut to Indian context, and we see a woman coming up with a blog called you know what. So much for originality ! She even copied her writing style her way of giving ranking and initially called them as one of the first Indian makeup blog where there already more who were already there.
E beauty Book
I started the concept of e beauty book which was bluntly copied saying that ‘we were planning for it since the time we started the blog’.
Everyone knows that Wise She is a women blog which covers makeup , recipes, beauty , fitness and many other women issues. Our readers claim it to be a one stop junction for women. This was not digestible to our dear competitor. How on earth a blog titled ‘makeup and beauty blog’ comes up with posts on food recipes or pregnancy or fitness regimes? And they claim to be original ??
Ask reader question
Is this your idea? Are you sure ? because I started the idea where readers can ask questions to me and within hours you started your ‘Ask the Gang’ and called yourself original !
A spade is a spade. We can’t overlook that. Our competitor indulges into multiple ways to control the blogging world and give readers a distorted picture –
1. Free Writing – WiseShe allows for free writing and honestly, we don’t bother if you’re writing elsewhere too, as long as it’s not about the same content. However,Â they (self admittedly), put a clause that any writer who writes for them cannot write for any other blog. One of means to kill the competition and put a one upman rule.
2. Product Review – The blogger is so business minded that they won’t care about the readers and will purposely give lower rating to the products which we have boasted about. For example rating low Fab India Vitamin EÂ Cream andÂ many others because I reviewed them with a thumbs up. Later on, every reader started praising the product and it gave me the confidence that yes my reviews are not bad.
3. Hate comments – It’s a joke if they mention us as hateful. Writing that we ‘spit venom’ is a white shameless lie which no decent human will say, but there are limits your ego can push you to. WiseShe is a clean positive blog which does not host a single hate comment against anyone. They, on other hand, have posts full of hate comments against WiseShe and me in person and many of my friend bloggers too. This is too obvious to over emphasize.
Copying Eye Makeup – I found it very silly that I will be copying her makeup.There are much much better eye makeup available than yours dude .Your eye looksÂ doesn’t even have original colours and are too whitened to make yourself look lighter.
Are youÂ Insecure??
Frankly, we have never felt insecure with you copying all the above stuff. I’m more focused towards WiseShe than to worry about what others are doing. As for your really lame accusations –
1. Giveaways : Ooooooh I didn’t know that holding giveaways on blogs is copy righted by You dear? I hosted a give away in November (and I read yours is in July), so I don’t believe how can you imagine that mine is inspired by yours?
2. Meta tags and crap accusations : Wake up Sid !! Come out of your ego shell and see there are a 100 tech blogs writing 1000s of posts about how to optimize your blog, be it layout, ad placement or meta tags. Again, you’re blinded by the false belief of the “BIGGEST makeup blogger” (which you claimed on your blog), that you think everything YOU copy from others becomes your own copy right, and every thing that you do becomes your ‘invention’.
We trust our readers when they send us reviews. What the ‘hate blog’ shows is the defaulter posts which another reader sent. Thank you for correcting us! We never knew someone is reading our every post and confirming it on net letter by letter. Thanks for such a good and free proof reading 🙂 … On second thoughts, could it have been YOU who sent those posts under a fake id ???………
Are you really insecure that there are blogs other than you who are doing good too? I never blocked anyone from visiting WiseShe like you do ! I don’t come up with product reviews that are more of a hate response and put a false picture to the reader!
I didn’t care when you copied the Reader Questions and Beauty books (or even my christmas balloons), because I look forward to my work, and not being so cheaply childishly insecure and coming up with silly threats.
It’s a joke that you think of legal actions! If you consult a legal person for this, they’ll ask you to take an ‘Anti-ego’ pill and a good night sleep 🙂 World exists beyond ‘Your blog’ too! And you’re too scared to admit that.