Â Accessorize Bronzing Block Shade # 3
Today I am going to review one of my favorite blush from Accessorize. Those who donâ€™t know I am totally addicted towards blushes from the beginning after I joined Blogosphere. I know I know we already have a Queens of Blush here â€“ 1. Zara Di and 2. Anamika Di. 😛 well if you guys are queens then I am the princes :-P.. lolz.. Kidding :-D.
About Accessorize Bronzing Block Shade # 3:-
This bronzing block is a make-up bag essential â€“ use it to add tan and sculpt cheekbones.
- Price: 750 INR from Jabong
- Quantity: 5.7 gm.
- Direction: Not Mentioned!! Apply on apple of your cheeks or cheekbones for soft subtle fresh looks. 🙂
- Shelf Life: Not mentioned. Powder Blushes can go lifetime.
My take On Accessorize Bronzing Block Shade # 3:-
First of all I am curious to know why this has been named as Bronzing block whereas if you see itâ€™s a Blush!! 🙂 2ndly the most attractive part is the packaging. The box has beautiful black tiger type print with rose flowers in middle and the name â€˜Accessorizeâ€™ gives such a top-brand elegant look to it. The Box is decently sized which hold the blush inside it. It got a small brush which is obviously useless 😛 plus no mirror inside!
I have been seeing people calling it a close comparison of MAC Stereo Gold Rose, only the difference is MAC has more sheen to it. I would say not close but good comparison. Another talk about comparison is Benefitâ€™s famous blush â€“ Coralista Powder blush.. Well, I donâ€™t have Benefitâ€™s Coralista Powder Blush but the shade swatches look very similar. Therefore, ladies you are getting 2 dupes â€“Mac Stereo Rose Blush (close comparison) and Benefitâ€™s Coralista Blush( close dupe).
The colour belongs to coral family, I would say a nice coral â€“pink colour which has sheen to it, not shimmers not glitters. They give a healthy and fresh glowing effect to cheeks.Another reason why I love this blush so much.
Accessorize Bronzing Block Shade # 3 Swatches:-
- The Texture and Pigmentation- The texture is smooth and feels like silk when touched. It so not have any sheen to it hence, gives a soft fresh corally glow to cheeks when applied. The pigment is sheer, not too soft not too strong. It is build able!! Blend easily and its stays on me almost 5 hours and then fade away gently…Yaayy!! Happy Dance :-D.
What I like about Accessorize Bronzing Block Shade # 3:-
- The coral pinkish colour.
- Thank God, Not shimmer only sheen. 😛
- The Classy Elegant Packaging reminds me of Benefitâ€™s Blushes. 🙂
- The colour and pigmentation.
- The Buttery soft texture.
- Staying power is impressive.
- Ah! Got a dupe: P (Its hard to get hands on those highly priced blushes, I am happy with their dupes).
- Can be used both Â during the day and night.
- Doesnâ€™t break me out.
- Donâ€™t sit on fine lines.
- Give a smooth application.
- Make your cheeks glow 🙂
What I donâ€™t like about Accessorize Bronzing Block Shade # 3:
- Price is high 🙁
- Availability (sometimes availability is a problem).
- Final Verdict: Yes! I will definitely recommend this blush to everyone. Those who are coral lover will definitely love it and those who are not, they will get attract towards it. Try out itâ€™s an awesome shade!!
P.S- Itâ€™s getting tough for me and my camera to capture the colour properly. Kindly follow swatches 🙂
Have you tried Accessorize Bronzing Block Shade # 3?