Accessorize Exposed Palette
Today I am going to review one of the most pretty neutral palette available in the market from the brand Accessorize. Do check out my review and swatches to know why this palette is a cult favorite among all makeup lovers.
About Accessorize Exposed Palette:
Multi tonal 32 Shade Eye shadow palette with cool, warm bright and nude colour.
Price: Â£9.00, I got this for Rs 900 from Jabong using discount code.
My Take On Accessorize Exposed 32 Shades Palette:
Packaging: Accessorize Expose palette comes in a sleek compact colorful palette form which is very convenient to carry during travelling. Beautiful pictures of flowers and butterfly along with brand name is embossed on the cover. Complete ingredient list is mentioned on the back side of the palette. A cute pink elastic band is attached to the palette for closing the cover. A wide mirror is encased at the inner side the cover of the palette, which is very useful for touch ups. No eye shadow brush or applicator is provided with this palette so it may be a con for beginners. I never use eye shadow applicators provided with any eye shadow palette so I do not mind it.
Shades: This palette contains some 32 eye shadows of different finish and each of the shadow contains 0.5 gram of product. Most of shades are dupes of Mac and inglot eye shadows. If you love neutrals and prefer golds, browns foe your eye makeup then definitely grab this palette. Its a fantastic palette containing every possible neutral shade.
Texture & Finish: Maximum shades in palette have pearlescent finish, lighter ones are frosty and some of them also have fine shimmers in them. Few other shadows have matte finish. All the shadows are quite soft in texture. Pearlescent shadows have velvety silk kind texture which helps in better adherence.
Pigmentation: Shades with pearl finish are intensely pigmented. These shades show up on my lid without an eye primer and do not need layering. Some of the matte shades are moderately pigmented but buildable and few others are poorly pigmented and needs a primer underneath to show up on pigmented lid. One or two matte shades are poorly pigmented and chalky. The frosty shadows are pigmented but they do not suit me at all.
Staying Power: Shadows with pearl finish have better staying power, they stay for nearly 4 hours with minimal creasing, whereas the matte ones stay for 2-3 hours maximum on my eyes, frosty ones stay for some 3 hours or so. Staying power is pretty decent. It can be enhanced further with an eye primer underneath.
What I liked about Accessorize Exposed 32 Shades Palette:
- -Its completely paraben free.
- -As many as 32 shades are there in the palette.
- -A big mirror is encased inside the packaging.
- -Packaging is compact and travel friendly.
- -Packaging is colorful and funky.
- -Maximum of the shades are intensely pigmented and do not need layering
- -Staying power of most shades in the palette is 4 hours without a primer.
- -For quantity and quality price of the palette is justified.
- -Itâ€™s a great palette for makeup lovers as well for gifting purpose.
- -Its one of the best neutral palettes available in the market.
What I did not like about Accessorize Exposed 32 Shades Palette:
- -Few matte shades are chalky and poorly pigmented.
- -Many lighter shades are frosty which does not suit me.
- -Staying power of matte shades is 2-3 hours.
- -This palette is not easily available.
- -No eye shadow brush or applicator is provided with the palette. (not a con for me).
- -Few matte shades are powdery and result in fall out.
- -Shadows have very soft texture so might get damaged easily.
- Packaging: 5 out of 5
- Pigmentation: 4 out of 5
- Staying Power: 4 out of 5
- Texture & Finish: 4 out of 5
- Price vs quality: 5 out of 5
- Availability: 3 out of 5
Overall Rating: 4 out of 5
Will I repurchase it? Yes I may repurchase it if I find it at a better price.
My Overall recommendation: Accessorize Expose palette comes in a compact attractive, sleek packaging with a mirror encased inside of the front cover. It has some 32 eye shadows of different finish and texture. Most of the shades with pearl finish are intensely pigmented and show up on my eyes without a primer underneath. It has a pretty decent staying power and can be enhanced further with a primer. If you love neutral shades and want to use as many shades as possible in a single palette then definitely grab this palette.
p.s: Makeup revolution multi tonal 32 eye shadow palette is its closest dupe, if you cannot get hold of this accessorize palette then check the Makeup revolution palette available at Jabong. Both the palettes are identical twins 😀
Have you tried Accessorize Exposed 32 Shades Palette ?
You might like to read:-