I hope you are doing well, it has been a boring week for me as my office was not very exciting. I decided to review this wonderful face wash I am using right now. My dermatologist had suggested this long back but I did not buy it till now partly due to my laziness, partly because I simply forgot. But when a lady was buying this facewash in my presence at the medical store, I also got one for me.
Also, read Pears Oil Clear Cleansing Face Wash
What does AHA do?
Alpha Hydroxy Acids are naturally occurring acids, derived from the sugars in particular plants. They not only prevent clogged pores, they enhance cell renewal through exfoliation. They help hydrate the skin, increase collagen production, and improve its texture, making it appear more radiant.
This face wash comes in a transparent tube with a white flip cap. Nothing fancy, but very convenient and the tube disperses required amount only.
The face wash is a transparent gel with multi-colored beads (small balls things), which I think contain the AHA. Every time you wash your face, you need to crush the beads and mix it to the gel and apply to the face.
Rs. 107/50 grammes.
Aloe Vera, Glycolic acid, Vitamin E, Gel base.
What does it claim?
- Rejuvenates the skin by encouraging the shedding of old & dead skin cells.
- Reduces the number of superficial wrinkles.
- Improves skin texture and tone.
- Unblocks and cleanses the pores.
Also, read Patanjali Soundarya Facewash
Directions For Use:
Squeeze out required quantity of AHAGLOW on palm and crush millie capsules. Work up lather and massage gently on your wet face and neck in upward circular motion. Rinse off with clean water and pat your face dry. Apply appropriate moisturiser in the case of dry skin. For best results use twice a day.
Also, readÂ Body Shop Seaweed Deep Cleansing Facial Wash
My Experience with AHAGLOW Face Wash:-
In simple words, I love this facewash! It is nonfussy, cheap and makes my face squeaky clean. I have combination skin and I hate the face washes which make my face dry but this one does not! I enjoy crushing the beads too. It makes my skin clean, doesn’t dry it out.
I also noticed that my skin has improved a lot after I have started using this facewash, considerably. My skin is smooth and has a glow. It also removes light makeup very easily. Need I say more? I am very satisfied with this face wash and I will keep on buying it again and again.
What I Like about AHAGLOW Face Wash:-
- Easily available at Medical Stores
- Sturdy packaging
- Does not spill out a lot of face wash at one time
- Imparts glow to the skin
- Clears light makeup
- Does not dry out the skin
- Lasts long
- Only a small quantity is required
What I don’t like AHAGLOW Face Wash:
Will I repurchase?
Of course! I already have. What more I need from a facewash.
You may also like reading these:
- Lakme Sun Expert After Sun Skin Lightening Mask Review
- Lakme Sun Expert After Sun Skin Lightening Gel Review
- Lush Crash Course In Skin Care Mask Review
- Beauty Formulas Clear Up Blemish Mask Review|Anti Blemish Mask
- Lush Oatifix Fresh Face Mask Review
- Oriflame Royal Velvet Nourishing Mask Review
- Shahnaz Husain Shatex Plus Texturising Protein Mask Review (Face)
- Purederm Moisturising Cucumber Face Pack Review
- Lotus Herbals Tea Tree Clarifying Face Pack Review
- Lush Brazened Honey Face Mask Review
- Khadi Mauri Peel Off Face Mask Review