Alba Botanica Natural Hawaiian Facial Mask
Today I have come up with a review on one of my favourite facial masks from a well known brand Alba Botanica. From skincare range, I am basically obsessed with skin serum and face masks. I end up buying either of the products whenever I feel tempted to. I literally have more than 30 face facial masks :p My sis teases me that even a well known beauty salon wont have that much of masks as much I have with me.
Anyways kindly check my review to know how it fares on my combination skin type.
About Alba Botanica Natural Hawaiian Facial Mask :
Discover this five minute tropical retreat for an instant skin pick-me-up. Papaya and pineapple enzymes gently loosen and dissolve dull skin cells and impurities to reveal fresh, vibrant skin. Aloe vera soothes to produce renewed tone and texture. Paradise found.
No animal testing, artificial colors or parabens or phthalates, sodium lauryl/laureth sulfate, sodium methyl sulfate.
Price: 13.99 $ for 85 g
My Take on Alba Botanica Natural Hawaiian Facial Mask :
Packaging: Alba botanica face mask comes in a colourful tub packaging with a plastic cover to prevent spilling of the mask. I prefer tub packaging than tube one as there would be no product wastage and I can see how much product is left. But of course tub packaging is not hygienic and also not travel friendly so many of you wont like it. List of ingredients and other information is printed in the carton provided with it. It has some 85 g of product.
Quality: Its a green tinted gel mask with 100% natural plant ingredients. It has aloe vera leaf juice, papaya and pineapple enzymes, glycerine, chlorophyllin, zingiber and vanilla fruit extract. Ingredient list sounds really very tempting. I bought this mask only after going through the ingredient list. After Forest Essentials, this was a mask which really impressed me with its exotic ingredients.
Effectiveness: Usually I prefer gel based face masks than clay ones. I have combination skin type. I love to keep my skin hydrated and clear. Uneven skin tone is a major turn off for me. As my skin is very sun sensitive so I have several freckle spots on my cheeks. Earlier it used to bother me a lot but with time I am now very much comfortable with my skin. I love to keep my face fresh looking all the time, during summers my skin looks very dull. So I bought this mask during summers. With repeated usage, my skin felt hydrated and even. Pores almost vanish after using it, my face looks bright and smooth. Its a suitable mask for extra sensitive skin.
I love to use it after threading my brows and it does sooth my irritated skin. It did not however do anything for acne. My skin rarely breaks out and my concern is clear even skin, so I loved this mask. Its fragrance refreshes me and the brightening effect stays for some 2 days.
Availability: Its available only at few online sites which is a big disappointment.
What I liked about Alba Botanica Natural Hawaiian Facial Mask:
- -Its a soothing mask, that does refine my pores.
- -It brightens my face with regular usage.
- -It has cooling effects on skin.
- -It refreshes my skin and removes dullness.
- -Its a hydrating gel mask, suitable for all skin types.
- -Enriched with papaya and pineapple enzymes and aloe vera gel.
- -It contains all plant ingredients.
- -It does not contain any harmful preservative or chemicals.
- – Its a great mask for sensitive skin.
- -Its good for irritated skin, provides great relief from rashes.
- -It has a pleasant fragrance of papaya and aloe vera. I just love it.
- -My skin looks more even with regular usage.
What I did not like about Alba Botanica Natural Hawaiian Facial Mask:
- -Its available only at few online sites.
- -Compared to other masks, its pricy.
- -It comes in tub packaging which is not hygienic.
- Packaging: 4 out of 5
- Quality: 4.5 out of 5
- Effectiveness: 4.5 out of 5
- Availability: 3.5 out of 5
Overall Rating: 4 out of 5
Will I repurchase it? Yes of course, I will surely repurchase it during summers.
Overall Recommendation: Highly Recommended. If you are looking out for a soothing hydrating gel mask that refines pores and brightens complexion then definitely check this out. It has refreshing fruity fragrance and is suitable for sensitive skin. Its rich in all natural plant ingredients which refreshes my skin and relieves dullness instantly. I just love it. <3
Have you tried Alba Botanica Natural Hawaiian Facial Mask?
You might like to read:-
- 5 Broken Marriages Of Bollywood Celebrities
- 8 Beautiful Outfits Of Anushka Sharma In Band Baaja Baraat
- Maybelline ColorShow Lipstick 406 Fall In Mauve Review & Swatches
- Accessory Haul From Khoobsurati.com : Bag & Belt Shopping
- TheBalm Instain Blush in Houndstooth Review, Swatches & FOTD