Wouldnâ€™t you love it if you never had to put on makeup again? Who doesnâ€™t want to look great from the moment of waking up until the moment one goes to sleep?
Permanent makeup, or cosmetic tattooing, is a fast-growing part of the beauty industry.
An eye makeup tattoo is a type of permanent makeup or cosmetic tattoo and is the most famous among other permanent makeup tattoos. In permanent makeup, eyeliner tattoo is applied around the eyes to give the look of eyeliner and a thicker lash line. Similar to any other tattoo, an eyeliner tattoo is done by injecting the pigment into the top layer of the skin with the help a tattoo needle.
Types of permanent eye makeup tattoos
Permanent eyeliner can do anything our â€œnon-permanentâ€ eyeliners can do. Any style, any color, sometimes multiple colors. Bold streak of a color, graduated tints, soft or bold, bright or subdued, all are possible.
- Natural looking
This is done on people who have lost the natural â€œliningâ€ of eyes for any medical reason or prolong use of makeup.
- The daily look
You donâ€™t have time to apply liner on a daily basis for your hectic schedule? Here is the solution. The thin-medium stroke of permanent eyeliner saves you the time and gives you perfect everyday look. And if you want to change it to a dramatic one for any occasion, you can then apply your favorite eyeliner on top it without any problem.
- Winged liner
They say never ask a girl with winged eyeliner why she is late. But it will be nothing but just a mere quote for you, if you have the winged liner tattooed on you. You can flaunt and enjoy the classic beauty of a winged liner everyday without getting late.
- Smoky eyes
Soft smoky to heavily done eyes, both can be achieved by this procedure.
- Thicker lashes
Permanent eyeliner makeup has the advantage of being able to go through the lash line in addition to on top of it. Dark shading around the base of eyelashes makes a world of difference to those with few or light colored eyelashes.
- Perfect brows
It is also used to produce artificial eyebrows in people who have lost them as a consequence of old age, disease or a geneticÂ disturbance.
There are both benefits and downsides to this type of cosmetic procedure:-
Pros of permanent eye makeup & eyeliner tattoos
- When applied correctly, an eye makeup tattoo can make your whole look.
- Any color, any design.
- Great for women who do not wish to apply makeup every day.
- Time saving.
- With time it becomes natural looking, and no one will understand that itâ€™s a tattoo.
- Recovery period isnâ€™t very long.
Cons of permanent eye makeup & eyeliner tattoos
- Dangerous if you go to someone inexperienced
- With any injury to the skin, infection is also possible.
- Like any other normal human being, a cosmetic tattoo artist also has the potential to make a mistake when applying an eyeliner tattoo. And if it happens, you have to bear with that, or go for laser treatment for removing.
- If you want to get it removed, laser treatment is the only option, which is expensive and painful.
- It will be there even if sometimes you want to go sans makeup or try something different.
- Touch up is required as per intensity of the tattoo. Generally it is required again after 2-3 years.
Things to remember
- Make sure the needles used are sealed and unused.
- It is important to follow all the follow-up instructions given by the artist.
- Do a patch test first to see if the pigment suits you.
- Do your research and then go for it. You will like it in the long run.
My personal thoughts
Mmmm.. I guess I will not want to go for a permanent makeup look any day. Reason? Simply because I love the process of applying liners, be it occasionally or on daily basis. And Iâ€™ll become easily bored with a single design which I wonâ€™t be able to remove even if I want.
Do you have more information to share about permanent makeup and eyeliner tattoos?
You might like to read:-
- Sigma Gel Eye Liner in Standout Peacock Review & Swatches
- 10 Latest Lipsticks To Check Out
- Biore Warming Anti-Blackhead Cleanser Review
- 10 No Makeup Pictures Of Katrina Kaif
- Bourjois Paris Extrait Intense Eyeshadow 08 Review & Swatches
- Aishwarya Rai Lâ€™Oreal Lipstick Shades Suggestions
- 10 Foundation Tips You Must Follow