All About The Floating Eyeliner Trend
What are you up to this weekend?
I am going for some shopping & will checkout some cool winter pullovers / jackets as I have planned to go to a hill station in January, so I might need it then! So, yes weekends are pretty much going to be all shopping for me! 🙂
Talking about, makeup this post is going to be of immense help for all those beauties who have mono-lid eyes and are often not sure as to how to go with the trend of cat eyeliner or winged liner look with their eyes!
Well, this new Floating Eyeliner trend has been seen on models on the Ramp. Its high time to try it for ourselves if you too feel that any attempt at making wings on the eyelids goes in vain. The look has been quite universal and so many women of different types of eyes have tried & created this floating eye liner trend which you need to checkout!
Well, here is everything you need to know about this unique trend of Floating Eyeliner.
Talking about mono lid eyes, usually one needs to put a lot of product to create a winged liner/ cat eyeliner look because when the eye opens up, the liner along with the upper lash line is folded & looks as if you haven’t applied anything at all! So yes you need to go overboard with the liner which is totally justified! So, what if we have another trend which is great for all those blessed with mono-lid eyes?
It was basically called a No-liner Winged Eyeliner/ Invisible Liner Look but because you can clearly see the wings, it was called as a Floating Eyeliner and has been a trend which most beauty enthusiasts are following!
What it is?
It actually looks as if the actual place where the eyeliner goes has been drawn a level above and give a floating look! You can go out & about the whole lids, crease are with eye shadows and everything but the area where the eyeliner is usually applied in a winged-eye look is usually left and a level above is where the Floating Eyeliner is drawn! 🙂
How To Do it?
- You can use Eye-stencils or a clear tape. Pick the one you mostly use if you practice a cat eye or a winged eye look for perfection!
- Instead of drawing a cat eye along your lash line, apply the liner in the lower portion of the crease. It gives a look like the line just “Floats ” on your eyelids!
- This eyeliner trick is very simple to follow. Just keep your mono-lid eyes open and apply the floating eyeliner on the eye as if your lash line & eyeliner is just the same!
- With this liner trick you can easily apply your favorite cat eye liner, winged eye liner look. It also doesn’t waste too much product.
- This way it is really hard for anyone to tell if you have placed your eyeliner much above your actual lash line. All because of your mono lid eye shape! *Big Advantage*
- Even if you blink, it wouldn’t look evident in any way! It can be only seen if you keep your eyes closed for a really long time. That is surely not going to happen if you are out on an event or party!
Not only mono-lid eyed beauties but every woman can try this floating eye liner trend. And if this new makeup trick works for them what is better than that.
Overall, if you are into cut-crease eye makeup then this floating trend also helps in creating other unique looks. You can start by pairing it with the floating eye liner trend which you can create if you are a professional makeup artist.
I hope you like this trend and may be give it a try or at least experiment it on you!