All Colorbar Smokey Eye Kajals Swatches
How about the eyeliner swatches after the eye shadows?
have been around for much time, it looks like even Colorbar is indecisive of how many shades should this collection include. As of now this collection includes of seven shades. I will be sharing quick swatches of these.
About All Colorbar Smokey Eye Kajals
About Colorbar Smokey Eye Kajals: Just Smoky Kajal gets you Glam ready in just 50 seconds. This long-lasting, multi-tasking eye pencil gives you 3-in-1 benefits of an Eyeliner, Kajal and an Eye Shadow. It helps you to achieve the mysterious smoky-eyed look which will last for up to 12 hours. It comes with a built-in smudger that is as soft as a cushion which can be used to demystify the art of smoky eyes. The intense color and matte texture of the pencil adds definition and drama to your eyes. It has waterproof property and does not transfer.
Directions For Use: After a few strokes of the soft liner along your top and bottom lashes, use the sponge smudger to blend out the color to the desired level of strength for the perfect smoky eye look.
Price: Rs. 650
Net Wt: 1.2 gm
Packaging: These eyeliners come in pencil form and needs sharpening. Sharpening is something that I detest on most occasions and hate to see the product getting waste. The packaging would have got 10//10 if it were retractable. I guess considering the super creamy texture they are not sold in retractable packaging.
The pencils are color coded and have black plastic caps at both the ends. At one end there is the smudger attached and at the other end it is the eyeliner tip.
Texture: These are super creamy, a little hard pressure and you will find the tip broken, so go easy while applying. These glide smoothly and set to smudge free finish super soon. Be quick if you wish smudge the eyeliner.
Color Payoff: These are fabulously pigmented. Just a stroke and you see great color on lids.
As of now there are seven shade sin this collection:
- Just Black: It is a basic black eye liner. A true matte black shade great for daily wear.
- Just Grey: It is a matte grey shade. Well I am in doubts about this shade; this may not show up on most Indian skin tones.
- Just Green: It is an olive green shade with very fine shimmer.
- 004 Just Teal: it is a metallic turquoise shade and reminds me a lot of the Maybelline turquoise eye liner. If colored eye liner is your game, then please try this out.
- 005 Just Blue: It is a deep matte blue eye liner. I may actually try this shade some time soon.
- 006 Just Brown: It is my favorite from this collection. It is a gorgeous brown eye liner with shimmer. I have got this and may review it soon.
- 0007 Just Electra: It is a metallic blue shade. A royal blue eye liner if I may say so.
Which shades out of these are your favorites? Picking just one from these is really difficult, don’t you agree!
Stay tuned for more swatches, trust me there is a lot more to come.
Meanwhile, check out the swatches of
You might also like to read these: