Though I have oily skin I love experimenting with oil. I have few of my favorites which include sesame oil for hair, olive oil forÂ massaging my skin, coconut oilÂ for removing make up , vitamin E oil for hair, dark circles and many other things. I donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t use one oil regularly .This makes me understand them little better. I wish to study Aromatherapy some dayÂ to know more about them.
Â When it comes toÂ sweet almond oil is that it is very light , sweet and nutty in aroma. Absolutely clear in colour has a tinge of yellow in it. Easily available in all retail stores can be massaged daily on your skin for that glowing beautiful touch .
Â Almond is an excellent moisturizer and is a great lubricant which helps in combating itching and inflammation. Because of its various uses it is used in making soaps, creams and moisturizers as well.
Below are 10 beauty uses of almond oil which can help you out.:-
1. Building immunityÂ -Having almond oil is good for digestive system. Just add a spoon of almond oil with one glass of milk or with juice. Drink this every day .It keeps the body warm and helps in developing immunity.
2.Â Almond oil for dry skin-Â Almond oil is highly effective for dry skin people. It gets absorbed quickly in the skin and helps in repairing dry, cracked and flaky skin. It has a soothing agent for treating skin allergies and inflammation. It can smoothen hard skin especially on the elbows, knees and heels.
3.Wrinkles treatment- Almond is a rich source of vitamin E if used every day will delay the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. It is best to apply almond oil at night after cleansing your face thoroughly. You can do it every alternate day or twice a week as well.
4. Lighten dark spots- Almond oil contains natural antimicrobial properties which helps in reducing and lightening the dark spots and other facial scars.
5.Dark circle -Â Mix little honey with almond oil and massage under dark circle. This reduces puffiness and helps in making the skin under eyes brighter and lighter too.This happens because when we massage the area under our eyes it increases the blood circulation .Skin under out eyes is very sensitive so make sure that you use a light hand when massaging.
6. Loose skin – Almond oil helps in tightening the skin , healing sunburn and evens out the skin tone too.
7. Natural eyelash growth-Â Massage some almond oil with vitamin E capsule on your eye lashes for two months. Your eye lashes will become shiny and you will start seeing some growth in them as well.
8. Almond oil for hair- Almond oil is a popular treatment for dry and damaged hair as it is a good source of vitamin E .It brings shine to dull hair, make your hair stronger and control hair loss.
9 .Removing darkness from lips-Â Take some almond oil and add few drops of lemon juice in it .Apply it on your lips .It helps in getting back the lost glow of lips.
10. Almond oil inÂ acne- You can make almond oil and cleaning mask to combat acne and prevent acne from re occurring. For this mix 1tbsp. Of almond oil with 2tsp. Of natural honey. Apply it on the affected area and massage gently in circular motion. Let the mask sit on your skin for half an hour and rinse with warm water and use a soft cloth to dry the skin.
Hope you reapÂ benefits from almond oil this winter
Almond Oil is available of the company Dabur, Biotique, Khadi etc which is available easily nearby your store and online too.