I have heard so much of aloe Vera and its benefits everywhere from magazines to beauty blogs to TV and what not. But I never had an aloe Vera plant neither did I own aloe Vera gel ever. So then I decided to get myself an aloe Vera gel by anyhow and I got Natureâ€™s Essence Aloe Vera gel from a local store. Â
AboutÂ Aloevera Gel -Natureâ€™s Essence Aloe Vera Gel
Aloe vera is a world renowned plant for its cosmetic and medicinal miracle properties. Natureâ€™s Essence Aloe Vera uses the goodness of this miracle plant from its natural source along with modern manufacturing processes to offer you a treatment moisturizing gel ideal for softening the skin, protecting it from sun damage, and acting as a guard and immunizing agent against skin ailments like dry skin, acne, and itchy skin conditions. The gel is an ideal solution for gifting you soft, glowing, and pampered skin.
- Usage: Apply the gel after cleansing your face and massage the gel softly into the skin for softening and protecting it against environmental pollutants. Ideal to be used every day.
- Price of Natureâ€™s Essence Aloe Vera gel: INR 65 for 100 gm (Iâ€™ve heard that earlier it was Rs 55)
- Key Ingredients: Aloe vera extracts and Peppermin oil, Mineralized Water.
My thoughts on Nature’s Essence Aloe Vera Gel Â Â
Natureâ€™s essence Aloe Vera gel comes in a non attractive transparent plastic tub. The product looks really green but when you take it out on your hand/finger, it is almost transparent (though the transparent green color looks more attractive). You can see the difference from the pics below.
What I liked about Natureâ€™s Essence Aloe Vera gel:-
It is perfect for everything that an aloe Vera gel does. But what to like specifically about Natureâ€™s Essence Aloe Vera gel are:
- It is very mildly fragrant and even that doesnâ€™t last long.
- Spreads very easily.
- Ideal for me in summers when I donâ€™t want to sleep in bare skin. I apply it before retiring to bed every night and it neither makes me feel heavy nor dry.
- Next morning you feel smooth.
- Gives cooling effect immediately on applying.
- Reasonably priced.
What I didnâ€™t like about Natureâ€™s Essence Aloe Vera gel:-
- On applying it to the face, initially it feels little sticky but as soon as it is absorbed in skin that feeling goes 😀 .
- Though the pack says with â€œMoisturizing Beauty Gel with Aloe Vera and Tea tree oilâ€, I doubt that it has Tea tree (its not mentioned in the â€œkey ingredientsâ€ list also).
- Complete ingredients list is not given.
- Â Will I repurchase: Totally!
- Wiseshe Rating: 4/5.
Checkout an interesting video on how to prepare Aloe Vera Gel oil for acne scars & stretch marks!
You might like reading these also:-
- Bridal Chura Info
- Khadi Herbal Hair Conditioner Review (Vanilla & Honey )
- Natural Hair Conditioner Recipe With Aloe Vera â€“ DIY Saturday
- My Khadi Haul
- Fab India Aloe & Cucumber Gel Face Pack Review
- 5 Common Hair Loss Treatments
- Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Toner Review