Along Came Betty Bath Soak Review
Shower and bath gels have always caught me by their fancy nature. I want to soak in the bath tub for as long as I wish…..sigh. This I think will always be just a dream for me.
Along Came Betty products have been very good on me. I like their type of packaging, their graphics they use on the package and most of all the nature of their products.
Today I review here one of the most fragranced bath gel; Along Came Betty Bath Soak bursting with peach and apricot.
The package is a pretty pink bottle with a screw cap. The cap opens into a wide mouth bottle. If you are soaking yourself in the bath tub, then this wide opening is suitable. If you are just standing under a shower and having a quick bath, then the bottle needs a stopper with tiny hole. Else the product would ooze out more than needed.
The fragrance is something which will make you love the product instantly. Amazing fruity smell. Seems like real fresh peaches with few apricots have been crushed into the bottle with some soap.
It lathers well and does not dry out the skin too much. But, I need to follow with moisturizer after bath as usual since I have dry skin.
Easy to wash off with water.
The only problem is its unavailability in India. I have been wishing that any of the online sites stock this up.
I have emptied this bottle. In fact, all the products I had from this brand have emptied out for me.
I have to find a way to get hold of these once again for myself. This is a UK product which all of you must definitely try if you get a chance to.
What I like about Along Came Betty Bath Soak:
- Heavenly fragrance
- Contains peach and apricot extracts along with sweet orange oil
- Does not dry the skin too much.
- Easy to rinse too.
- A good product to lather up the bath tub and have a good soak.
What I donâ€™t like about Along Came Betty Bath Soak:
- Not available in India
- Wide open mouth bottle with no stopper to control the flow of the bath gel.
Rating : 4.5/5
Have you tried Along Came Betty Bath Soak?
You might like to read:-
- Vedic Line Aromatherapy Anti- Pigmentation Blend Review
- 5 Wise She Videos Which You Shouldnâ€™t Miss
- Revlon Super Lustrous Matte Lipstick Paradise Pink Review & Swatches
- CoverGirl Eye Enhancers Eyeshadow Major Distraction Review
- Colorbar I- Glide Eye Pencil Vs Faces Long Wear Eye Pencil
- Maybelline Expert Wear Eyeshadow Trios Perfect Pastels 20T Crown Jewels Review