Amazing Homemade Aloevera Oil Recipe For Scars & Stretch Marks + Video
Some time ago last year I shared a tutorial on Homemade Hair Growth Hair Oil on Youtube. If you are suffering from constant hair fall and excessive hair loss without any substantial health concern, then you must try this hair oil to make your hair strong from the roots and promote hair growth!
Well, it had been a long while I didn’t attempt any skincare DIY and so I am here with a quick recipe to fight acne marks and stretch marks and treat several skin problems!
This is mainly an Aloe Vera Oil recipe mainly for those ugly stretch marks and acne scars left after the acne persists!
So, here is the step by step procedure to prepare this aloe vera gel oil recipe! Interestingly you need only two main ingredients to prepare this oil recipe! 🙂
- Aloe vera gel (freshly extracted from the leaves)
- Extra virgin coconut oil (Patanjali)
- A frying pan
- A small bowl
- A glass container
- A knife
How to use:
- First of all, take 4-5 fresh aloe vera leaves and cut the thorns by cutting the sides of the leaves. Choose those leaves which are more fleshy!
- Now peel the outer part of the aloe vera leaves with a knife and cut the leaf in several fragments. Now after that you can easily separate the aloe vera fresh gel with the help of knife or a spoon!
- Take out enough aloe vera gel from the other leaves as well! You can ideally use the fresh aloe vera gel on your skin for treating mild skin issues! You can also use it as a hair conditioner and wash it off normally for healthy nourishment of hair!
- Take the gel in a grinder and grind it subsequently making a paste.
- Now in another bowl pour equal ratio of coconut oil (preferably extra virgin coconut oil)
- Now take a frying pan and pour coconut oil in it. Keep the flame low and pour the aloe vera gel into it carefully as oil splutters due to the water in aloe vera gel!
On constant flame, as the oil gets separated and spluttering stops, it is time to switch off the flame!
As it slowly cools down to room temperature, with the help of a strainer, keep the oil aside in a glass container.
You can use this aloe vera oil on your acne marks or on the stretch marks and regular usage will give you desired results in lightening the scars in due time! 🙂
Checkout the easy way to prepare this aloe vera gel oil recipe in the video below-
Checkout some more useful posts on Aloe vera Gel-
- How To Use Aloe Vera Gel For Hair
- Aloevera Gel -Natureâ€™s Essence Aloe Vera Gel Review
- Miracle plant Aloevera and its 25 uses
- 10 Aloe Vera Face Pack Recipes
- DIY: Henna and Aloevera Pack for Damaged Hair
- Using Aloevera gel from aloevera leaf for hair loss with picture
- Homemade natural mascara with vaseline and aloe vera gel with pictures
- All is well with aloevera gel
- DIY : Aloe Vera Gel At Home
Have you tried any of these Aloe Vera Gel recipes?
You might also like to read:-