Below are some uses of baby oil which many women have been hiding since long.
1. Apply baby oil after taking bath while the skin is still damp. Damp skin soaks the moisturizer well and retains it in the skin well. Apply it on dry areas such as elbows, knees and heels to make them soft. In summers you can massage the oil while in shower and take bath .Your body will be soft like of a baby.
2.Baby oil is a great make up remover especially for those who have sensitive skin. You can even remove your eye make up with it. It will not only remove the makeup but will soften and moisturize the skin around the eyes as well. Also, removing mascara is the most easiest thing to do with baby oil
3. Apply baby oil instead of shave gel and shave your sensitive part of your body. This will keep your skin moisturized much longer than any lotion. This will make your legs soft and shiny too .You can wear any short skirt after applying baby oil. People wonÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t be able to keep their eyes off from your shiny legs. Apply in a moderate amount otherwise you may end up feeling greasy
4. You can replace your hair serum with baby oil. Serum is expensive and is required in small amount .All you have to do is apply couple of drops in the palm of your hand and rub them together and gently apply to the areas of your hair. Works every time and especially on a hot humid day.
5. After manicuring your nails apply baby oil on your cuticles . Moisturizer will settle down and will stop splitting your cuticle. Of course it will make your hand soft and gentle all day long.
6. Apply baby oil on your hands after washing utensils and clothes. It helps in moisturizing your hand and improves the skin of the hand by reducing friction from it. You can use it whenever your hands feel dry. ItÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s not a bad idea to keep it near your wash basin and apply it whenever you go there to wash your hand.
7. Mix baby oil with your favorite bobble bath .This will make your skin soft like a baby.
8. Got a temporary tattoo done and want to remove it? Just soak cotton in the oil and rub it on the tattoo.
9. Apply baby oil whenever it is difficult to take out your ring or bangles gets stuck in your hands.
10. Apply oil on body before going out in winters. This will insulate your body and will keep you warm .
11. Want to polish your wooden furniture then just mix lemon juice with baby oil and polish your wooden furniture with it. Your furniture will start sparkling again.
12. Baby oil keeps leather bags and shoes supple. Just rub generously into leather with a soft polishing cloth.
13. Put few drops of baby oil in your ears and remove wax build up easily.
14. ItÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s a great lubricant for noisy doors.
15. If you are suffering from cracked heals then apply baby oil on your heals before going to the bed. Wear socks and get your soft feetÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s within few weeks.
16. Use baby oil to remove product stickers by letting the baby oil stay on the sticker for few minutes and then wipe it off with a soft cloth.
17. Massage your hair with baby oil .It is believed to make your hair soft and strong. Some people even boast about their hair growing faster and getting rid of split ends by applying baby oil.DonÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t apply baby oil after washing your hair as your hair will become greasy. Massage with the oil and use a turban therapy (To know about hot oil treatment with turban therapy ,click here)and wash your hair with a mild shampoo.
All above uses makes baby oil a must have product in everybody house hold .So now you know that baby oil is not for baby alone .