This is my first Amway product albeit I was least interested in trying it out but I was bold over by its packaging.It looks like a mini black suit case withÂ two small pretty blushes in it:)
What Amway Duo Blusher Claims :-
The blusher provides you with ultimate colour purity, silky smooth texture, even finish and unprecedented adherence. Its colour blends evenly and flawlessly on your cheeks to give you a smooth and soft feel and provides true colour to your cheeks. The palette comes with an easy-to-use applicator, which helps in smooth application.
- Price INR 450
- Expiry date – 06/1
- Available in a single pack containing two popular and attractive shades – Pink and Bronze
- Availability – I bought it from Amway agent Mr Vijay of Hyderabad who can deliver the products any where for free.His no is 9848564378( I am no where associated with them and neither I have been paid to writeÂ this and have purchased the product atÂ same price.)
- Net Content of the blush – 3gms.
My experience with Amway Attitude Duo Blusher
Product is travel friendly.It hasÂ an inbuilt mirror inside it and one soft bristle brush.Blush is not powdery and is very very smooth.I will rate it higher than any drug store brand blush around.It does lack in pigmentation which can be easilyÂ built up .
I like fluffy brushes while applying blushes but while traveling using this brush was not bad .
Swatches of Amway Attitude Duo Blusher Natural Haze
- Pink – This one hasÂ slight golden shimmer which is not much visible and gives a slight beautiful shine to the face.
- Brown – This brown too has very fine subtle shimmer in it which can be used asÂ a highlighter and forÂ contouring.Both shades are suitable for warm skin tone.
Packaging of the product is sturdy and blush doesn’t budge while traveling.Size of the mirror is large enough to do touch ups and blending is super awesome.Only drawback of the blush is that it is not long lasting and needs to be reapplied after 2-3 hours.
Will I recommend it to others – Yes, Its a decently priced blush and woman with duskier complexion will enjoy it 🙂
Wise She Rating –
- Colour – 4.5/5
- Price – 5/5
- Quality – 4/5
- Staying power – 3/5
Have you tried Amway Blushes ?