Hi everyone, I am gonna do a DIY today. My mother taught me this and it works amazing. My friends have tried it and they love it too. I thought I’d share with you guys as well.
So this is going to be a DIY using Apple Cider Vinegar. This has amazingly awesome advantages such as,
1. Removes all the build up from hair2. Gets rids of dandruff3. Gives volume and shine to the hair4. Regulates the pH of the scalp5. Helps with hair loss
so basically it is one of the very few home remedies which my mom had made compulsory for me before I joined college.
Let us know the Use Of Apple Cider Vinegar To Get Strong Hair:-
1.Apple cider vinegar.
You can get this at any health/food store or at your local grocery store. It is not necessary to use a hi-fi brand because all you need is the basic slightly acidic apple cider vinegar.
I have dark brown/black hair so I use this
If you have or want to lighten your hair, you can also use this.
3. An empty squeezy bottle
How Apple Cider Vinegar Helps You In Getting Beautiful Hair:-
ACV is slightly acidic in nature which balances the pH of our scalp. The shampoos and other products that we use on our hair are in fact more on the strong alkaline side which is harmful for our hair. ACV is also said to close the cuticle scales on the hair, this makes them smooth and thus impart shine to the hair. So the hair becomes less tangly and more manageable.
ACV is like really cheap and one bottle of an essential oil is going to last for ages, so this DIY is so much economical and still so useful 🙂
How to make and use it-
1.We are going to mix ACV and water in a ratio of 1:4
2.So we will take 1/4th cup ACV and 1 cup Water. Mix them.
3. Put in 7-8 drops of the essential oil.
4. Pour the mixture in the squeezy bottle
5. Hop in your shower
6 Gently and slowly Cover whole of your scalp
7. Now put it on your hair and soak them with it.
Â Remember scalp is more important. as it will strengthen the cuticles of new hair significantly!
8. Let it sit for 10 minutes, while you take care of your body, or shave etc
9. Shampoo and condition as usual.
10. let your hair air dry 🙂
You can also make it in a large amount and store it if you want 🙂
Â Also by using it in the end I feel it takes away the goodness of the conditioner. So I prefer using it before I condition my hair. :-)Some people do not like ACV rinse because of the fragrance and this is the reason essential oil is important for this.
You will notice that your hair is softer. Your scalp will feel so clean. It will be less oily on the scalp without any drying. The best part is, it will prevent the hair from becoming oily in a day or two after shampooing. 🙂
PS. I do this treatment once a week 🙂
Tell me if you like it 🙂 🙂
You might like reading these also:-
- Coastal Scents 28 Neutral Palette Review & Swatches
- Fruit Based Face mask Suggestions
- MAC Plumage Eyeshadow Review & Swatches
- 4 Makeup Tricks Every Girl Should Know
- Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick Totally Toffee Review
- Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque Review
- Diet Facts â€“ Five Diet Myth Busters You Should Know!
- Illamasqua Powder Blusher Duo & Immodest Lipstick Winner
- Lakme Salon Prices & Experience
- Wise She Magnet â€“ 5 Ways To Flight Flakes ( From Good House Keeping )
- MUA Kiss Proof Lip Stain Fruitilicious Review & Swatches
- How To Make Nail Polish Last Longer