From today we are starting with the pigment series where I will be combining pigments and showing you some of the makeup style which I keep practicing every now and then.I know we have too many things running here Â on Wise She with Inglot products reviews and dupes series but this is what make up is .Total Fun and yet so beautiful !
Eye makeup which I have done here is Â a simple smoky arabic makeup where I have used MAC Grape pigment and MAC Vanilla pigment.My maybelline gel eyeliner is missing therefore I used a liquid eyeliner and Maybelline Kajal Â for the eyeliner and water line.
These are the two pigments MAC Grape and MAC Vanilla :)Loved both of them :heart:
- MAC Grape Pigment:-A beautiful frosty purple with a barely visible shimmer.
- MAC Vanilla Pigment – I used this as a highlighter and Oh! My God! I loved it so much.It’s a beautiful Â pale white shade Â with gives hint of gold when blended.
False eyelashes used are from KKCenterHKÂ
Let me know if you have any eye makeup request 🙂
You might like reading these also:-
- Make up look – Easy eye make up by using Revlon colorstay sparkling eyelner
- Gold and pink smokey eye makeup (Indian eye makeup video)
- Makeup on eyes this Diwali (Easy Diwali makeup)
- Smokey eye – How to do smokey eyes (Picture tutorial)
- Make up tutorial – Every day pink and brown eye make up tutiorial
- Bollywood actress- Smoky eyes makeup
- Makeup tips-Eye make up for brown eyes
- Look of the day-Pink and Blue eye make up