Ubtan – Aroma Madanadi Ubtan
- What the product claims: – Old fashioned, time tested earth treatment with pure herbal extracts.
- Size: 110 gram
- Price: Rs. 125/-
Ingredients: I could only get the benefits of the following:
- Nagarmotha: Useful in reducing white spots on skin.
- Karanj: Anti acne.
- Daru haldi : Treats blemishes and pimples.
- How to use ubtan â€“ Apply evenly over cleansed face and neck, avoiding eyes. Allow it to dry for 10-15 mins. Remove with wet sponge and wash with cool water. Â Use weekly.
What I liked about Aroma’s Madanadi Ubtan
- The smell is herbal.
- Its consistency is not so thick making it easy to spread.
- Aroma products are easily available. I have seen them at many places.
- Though I couldnâ€™t find the properties of many herbs, still there presence feels good.
- This face pack doesnâ€™t sting.
- It gives a glow to skin after usage.
- The price is reasonable.
What I do not like about AromaÂ Madanadi Ubtan
- The grainy particles are too big and donâ€™t offer the scrubbing effect, rather they sort of scratch.
- Besides the temporary glow, it doesnâ€™t do anything to the skin.
I got this product as my friend was going gaga over the hair oil from the same brand, but it failed to impress me. I wonâ€™t be buying it again .
You might like reading these also:-
- PONDâ€™s Daily Face Wash Active Cleansing System Review
- Pears Oil Clear Cleansing Face Wash Review
- 5 Skin Care Home Remedies That Worked For Me
- Habib Serum Hair Review
- Fab India Perfume Oil Musk Reviews
- Oriflame Feet Up Overnight Moisturizing Foot Cream Review
- 6 Faces Cosmetics Eyeshadow Photos & Swatches