Aroma Magic Chocolate Cream Pack ReviewÂ
I love experimenting with different face masks and face packs, especially those with pleasant fragrances. I bought this Aroma Magic Chocolate pack earlier this year and have been raving about it since. A lot of you may recall me mentioning this FP innumerable times and since its almost over I thought I should definitely review it now. Sorry for the less than pretty appearance of the tub 🙂 🙂
About Aroma Magic Chocolate Cream Pack :-
The cocoa extract in this pack contains anti-oxidants, multivitamins and essential oils that help nourish, lighten and revitalize the skin. It moisturizes to allow the deep penetration of age-defying nutrients.
- Ingredients: Cocoa butter, beeswax, jojoba oil, honey, extract of nutmeg and clove and pure essential oils of orange, jasmine, rose, ylang ylang and frankincense.
- Price: INR 225 (I got this for 200INR)
- Quantity: 50gms
- Usage: Apply on to face and neck and leave on for 20 minutes. Rinse off. Apply Aroma Magic moisturizer and cucumber sunscreen lotion.
About Aroma Magic Chocolate Cream Pack:-
- Packaging â€“ It comes in a plastic tub container with a screw top lid. The mouth of the tub is covered with a foil which has to be peeled back. The lid is secure and this would be travel-safe as well. For hygienic reasons, I’d have preferred the tube type of packaging but the product is so fab that I simply don’t mind how it’s been packaged 🙂
- Texture & Colorâ€“ This face pack looks exactly like chocolate. Just look at the pics and you’ll realise it looks ditto like melted chocolate..Yummy! It a smooth paste with tiny granules in it..but these are so minute that its hardly noticeable. As you keep using it the oils in the tub do evaporate and the pack tends to look thicker like it does here. But rest assured, when I bought it, the pack was of a runny texture.
- Fragrance â€“ From the minute you peel off the foil, its total chocolate assault on your senses. Left, right and center you have this fragrant chocolate smell which apart from making your mouth water, will also feel relaxing. The fragrance lasts for long even after washing it off.
- Application & Effectiveness â€“ I love this FP and use it regularly about twice or thrice a month. The only reason I don’t use it more often is because I have other Fps to use up too 🙂
I use this when my skin looks a bit dull or rather when I’m FEELING dull :)) :)) the smell itself invigorates me to begin with! I spread it on cleansed skin and wait for it dry. The same principle of ‘ The thinner layer you apply, the faster it dries’ works here too. Once its dry, I wash it off and sit under the fan to let my skin dry. I don’t pat it off with a towel or anything just because I find it cooling and more relaxing to let it dry off naturally. It makes my Chocolatey experience all the better! 😉
This face pack Â has worked miracles in terms of softening my skin. Even though we use the best cleansers and face washes, I believe that there’s always a bit of residue left over which could harm the skin. This skin softening FP is my way of pampering my skin and bribing it into submissiveness :)) :)) after using this, my face glows and feels softer to the touch and this feeling lasts for a couple of days which is a bonus.
What I liked about Aroma Magic Chocolate Cream Pack Â :-
- I love the way it softens my skin.
- It smells of chocolate! Could there BE anything better??? (Chandler style!)
- The jar is very sturdy and is travel friendly as well.
- One jar lasts a long time.
- It relaxes me when I’m stressed.
- Makes my skin glow 🙂
- Chocolate based products are always recommended for sensitive skinned people and I have to admit not once did I break out after using this.
What I do not like Aroma Magic Chocolate Cream Pack:-
- Availability may be an issue in some cities.
- Tub packaging is kinda inconvenient.
- Effectiveness: 5/5
- Packaging: 4.5/5
- Availability: 4/5
- Price vs. Quality: 5/5
Will I buy it again:Â It smells like chocolate…need I say more?? 🙂
Have you tried Aroma Magic Chocolate Cream Pack ?
You might like reading these also:-
- Sleek Makeup Pout Polish Bare Minimum 963 Review & Swatches
- Aurita Naturals Moisturizer Almond Sunflower Review
- Covergirl & Olay Simply Ageless Sculpting Blush Lush Berry :Review Swatches
- Ecotools Bamboo 6 Piece Eye Brush Set Review
- Fraud Protection /Safest Online Shopping Method â€“ Virtual Credit Card (VCC)