I ‘ve reviewed a couple ofÂ Aroma MagicÂ face masks before and I’ve always raved about them like crazy. This Mineral Glow scrub is another product I picked from Healthkart about 3mts before when they were having a sale on all AM products and how do I feel about this??? Well, honestly this is the only AM product till date for which I have mixed feelings. Let’s see why and perhaps some of you can advice me as to whether I’m using this right.
About Aroma Magic Mineral Glow Scrub, Directions & Ingredients
- Quantity:Â 120ml
- Price:Â 140 INR
- Packaging â€“This comes in a squeezy tube form which is extremely hygienic and travel friendly. It has a flip top lid as well which is very convenient but I do wish the opening was a bit larger because the scrub is quite thick and takes a lot of effort to squeeze out A larger opening would have definitely helped.
- Texture â€“The scrub is extremely thick and is grainy as well. Hence, its is definitely on theÂ rougherÂ side and I probably wouldn’t recommend it to those with extremely sensitive skin I did find this a bit abrasive.
- Fragrance â€“Â This scrub is one of the worst smells I have ever had the misfortune of sniffing. It has a horrible smell which is like a combination of camphor and lavender oil. I don’t have a very sensi nose but even I have a hard time tolerating this smell. Urrrghhhh!!!
- UsageÂ â€“I just squeeze out a tiny 50p worth amount and scrub on my face. I don’t scrub too much since I find the particles tooÂ abrasiveÂ and majorly concentrate on my nose area since I have a lot of white heads. This is followed by rinsing the patting dry.
My experience with Aroma Magic Mineral Glow Scrub (Pros n Cons)
As I mentioned before I have a 50-50 view on this scrub. This really helps in banishing the whiteheads. I presume this would also work well for those having blackheads as well.
Â However, the smell is too strong for me to bear..I literally hold my breath while using this. The camphor and lavender scent is so overpowering and not in a good way either 🙁 And the texture tends to get a bit abrasive as well….
Â Also, this does remove any make up residue and makes my face feel clean..Squeaky clean in fact, but the day after I use this, I get a tinyÂ pimpleÂ on my face as well. Its so weird…How can something which makes me feel so clean result is a pimple the next day?? First I thought this was a one off thing, But I noticed this happens every single time I use this…
Â When I started using this, it was late summers working its way into the monsoons and this helped in reducing the oiliness on my face a great deal. So much so that I wouldn’t have to worry about my skin getting greasy for 3-4hrs. But now with winters approaching I’ve realized it strips my skin of all the moisture and I’ve started getting those dreaded dry patches on my skin. Hence I have to run to apply moisturizer as soon as I pat dry.
Who should use Aroma Magic Mineral Glow Scrub :
- If you are indifferent to strongÂ fragrances
- Have non-sensitive skin and can stand abrasive particles on it
- If one has oily skin
So girls, what do you think? Is this product worth it? Would you rate this as a KEEP or SCRAP product?
Â You Might Like Reading these also:
- Oriflame Optimals Oxygen Boost Face Mask Review
- 4 Face Pack For All Types Of Skin -DIY
- Wise She This Week Sale Alert (Nov Week 3)
- Wise She This Week Sale Alert (Nov Week2)
- Aroma Magic Mint Cleanser Review(Oily Skin)