Product Claim & Description:
A soap free, non oily cleanser for oily and acne skin. Aroma Magic Mint Cleanser deep cleanses the pores, removes excess oil and sebum. Its anti bacterial agent helps skin to maintain normal condition and look fresh, clean and healthy.
- Â Ingredients: Natural extracts of Peppermint, Spearmint, Clove, Pineapple, Neem, Garlic and pure essential oils of Juniper, Rose, Ylang Ylang and Rosemary.
- Price: 115 INR
- Quantity: 50gm
- Usage: Dampen skin, apply cleanser with a little water and massage gently. Wipe off with damp cotton or sponge. Use morning and night.
About Aroma Magic Mint Cleanser
- Packaging: It comes in a simple tub packaging with screw top lip. The mouth of the tub is covered with a foil. I would really like to see aroma magic revamp their packaging.
- Texture & Color: It has smooth creamy texture and itâ€™s white in color.
- Fragrance: It has strong peppermint smell but nothing that will irritate your sensitive nose.
- Application & Effectiveness: Anything which comes with acne and oily tag is a must have for me :-P. Itâ€™s a creamy cleanser which cleanses, soothes and moisturizes my skin, without making it oily or dry. My face feels squeaky clean after using this and it has helped in controlling the oiliness and the mint in the cleanser gives a soothing feeling.
I use this twice a day and after using this my face stays oil free easily up to 5-6 hrs (thatâ€™s a great achievement for me 😀 ). It has never broken me out and itâ€™s effective in removing eye makeup without stinging.
What I liked about Aroma Magic Mint Cleanser
- Â Cleanses, soothes and moisturizes.
- Â Removes excess oil without being drying and keeps acne at bay.
- Has cooling/soothing effect on skin
- Didnâ€™t break me out.
- Very less quantity is required.
- Very mild, so can be applied on sensitive skin too.
- Smells so aromatic minty and fresh.
What I do not like about Aroma Magic Mint Cleanser
- I canâ€™t think of any. I totally love this! :inlove:
- Effectiveness: 5/5
- Packaging: 4.5/5
- Availability: 5/5
- Price vs. Quality: 5/5
You might like reading these also:-
- Aroma Magic Chocolate Cream Pack Review
- Deborah Glitter eye liner Black 01 Review
- Deep Oil Cleansing Method Experience & How To
- Wise She This Week Sale Alert â€“ (October Week 3)
- Body Shop Shea Shower Cream Review
- Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint Tinted Moisturizer Review