Artistry Polishing Scrub
We all are aware of Amway. This product is from Artistry which is a skincare range from Amway. This is my first post on WiseShe and I am really excited about my first article. I believe in healthy skin and less makeup.Â I have combination skin, oily t-zone and normal cheeks.
About AmwayÂ Artistry Polishing Scrub
Skin feels soft & perfectly polished with this effective exfoliator. The light foaming scrub with jojoba beads gently sloughs off dead skin cells & accelerates your natural exfoliating process. Contains Nutrilite approved ingredients including ginseng, known for its clarifying properties & chamomile, known for its soothing properties. Scented with an invigorating tangerine & berry fragrance.
- Â PriceÂ – INR 1149 for 125 g/125 ml
My experience with Artisty Polishing Scrub:-
It is a gel based exfoliator. Its texture is smooth transparent gel with small beads; you can see that in the swatches shown below. Though it is a foaming scrub but it doesnâ€™t make my ski dry. It is gentle on skin and works really well on impurities.
Its small beads helps in removing the blackheads and dead cells and leaves my skin fresh and soft.
I have severe problem of blackheads on my t-zone which increases in summers. For a person like me scrubbing and exfoliating is must. I use it twice a week and I have been using this scrub since last 6 months, yes this one Â tube still can go for at least 2 months more 🙂
As the product claims, it does everything.
Pros: -Â Artistry Polishing Scrub:-
- Its mild not too harsh like Lotus and Everyouth scrubs
- Refreshing fragrance
- Controls blackheads and pores
- Very small quantity is used so 1 tube works for long time
- It doesnâ€™t make my face dry after use
Cons:Artistry Polishing Scrub:-
My recommendation: it is fit for all the skin types.
Will definitely repurchase it: yes
Rating: 4.5/5 (.5 for price)
You might like reading these also:-
- The Body Shop Aqua Lily Eau De Toilette Review
- Gucci Envy Perfume Review /Gucci Envy Eau De Toilette
- Yardley London Jasmine Body Spray Review
- 5 Simple Tricks To Make Perfume Last Longer
- The Body Shop Kistna Eau De Toilette Review
- Lush Mask of Magnaminty Review
- QVS Eyelash Glue Review
- Mont Blanc Femme Individuelle Soul And Senses Perfume Review
- Body Shop DeoDryâ„¢ Dry-Effect Deodorant Fresh & Floral Stick review
- Khadi Mauri Hair Conditioning Cream Review