Hello all gorgeous ladiesâ€¦.!
Here I am, with a review of a product which happens to be ASTABERRY WINE FACE WASH Age Defying Hydrating Cleanserâ€¦I purchased it online as usual from here. In fact, all my purchases are from online stores as I tend to get confused when I go to a mall and end up stocking the wrong products in my shopping trolley, be it a shampoo or any skin care product 🙁
- Price: Rs. 65 for 100ml
About Astaberry Wine Face Wash:-
This unique facial cleanser improves skin moisturization, firmness and elasticity. Red Grape extracts help reduce fine surface lines and replenish depleted moisture. This facial cleanser provides you with everlasting glow and fairness.
- Shelf life:Expiry date on the crimp is Julyâ€™2015 and I didnâ€™t find any mfg date on the tubeâ€¦:-(Â Well I bought it this year in Juneâ€¦! So I assume its shelf life to be around 1.5-2 yearsâ€¦!
- Directions for use:Apply small amount to wet palms and work into a rich lather before applying to face and neck. Massage with fingertips for ten seconds. Rinse off and pat dry.
My experience with ASTABERRY Wine Face Wash:
It comes in a red wine colored tube with a transparent screw cap. Packaging is overall good.
This facial cleanser is wine colored, as the name suggests. Itâ€™s non-creamy and is a gel based product. It has a very mild smell which is left behind even after washing it off but that wonâ€™t bother for a long time and tends to vanish in 10-15 minutesâ€¦:-)
I picked up this product because I was fascinated by the idea of Wine Face wash and didnâ€™t pay much attention to the Age defying partâ€¦.ooopssâ€¦!
Well I must say that I am not at all repenting my decision to pick this one because it certainly showed good results on my faceâ€¦
A small amount of it is sufficient for a single use. Initially I didnâ€™t applied it as mentioned in the directions to use so I didnâ€™t find any lather after applying and massaging it for 10 secondsâ€¦! Here I have a confession to make, â€œI still use it just like I first used itâ€¦!â€
After 10 seconds of massaging and eventually rinsing it I noticed clarity on my face. Also I did not feel the need to apply any moisturizer after that. It was so softâ€¦my cheeks speciallyâ€¦!
I am a firm believer of the hydrating property of this productâ€¦!
What I like about ASTABERRY Wine Face Wash:-
- Improves skin moisturization
- Skin is softer after a single use
- Face looks fairer and has a glow
- Travel friendly non messy tube
What I donâ€™t like about ASTABERRY Wine Face Wash:-
- A long list of chemical compounds
- Few natural ingredients
- Glow is temporary and fades after 2-3 hours depending upon the humidity.
I still use it very often and it works for my skin making it soft every timeâ€¦!
Product Rating: 3/5 (I canâ€™t ignore the chemicals used in this ayurvedic productâ€¦!!)
Would I recommend ASTABERRY Wine Face Wash:
Yes I would doâ€¦but just for the glow, elasticity and softness along with the hydrating propertiesâ€¦:-)
You might also like reading these:-
- Neutrogena Lip Revitalizing Balm Review â€“ Honey Blush
- Rimmel London Soft Kohl Kajal Eyeliner Pencil in Jet Black Review & Swatches
- Hair Cut As Per Body ?
- Soulflower Ylang Ylang Essential Oil 100% Vegetarian Soap Review
- Fashion OOTD â€“ A Quick Fix
- What We Loved Pinning This Week(5)
- Avon Nail wear Pro Nail Enamel in Lagoon- Review and Swatches