The product claims to be a one of a kind product, which will transform you magically. You have to use it to believe it. Within a span of 2 weeks revamps the skin tone and makes you fairer like never before.
- Quantity: 75 ml
- Price: 350/- (the price was much less as I got it as a part of hamper from Vogue Magnet)
- Jamun is the perfect ingredient for oily skin. It has astringent properties.
- Vitamin C is effective in reducing wrinkles, destroys free radicals, repairs damaged skin and regulates production of collagen.
- Vitamin A fades brown spots, reduces wrinkles and makes skin smooth.
- Wheatgerm oil improve circulation, helps promote the formation of new cells repairs sun damage to the skin.
- Almond oil Almond oil is an excellent moisturizer and emollient. Itâ€™s similar in composition to the oil babies excrete to keep their skin and hair healthy.
- Olive oil is rich in all kinds of nutrients, antioxidants, and vitamins.
- Sugarcane extract has glycolic acid. AHA (glycolic acids) help battle the signs of skin aging. It is also perfect for people experiencing acne and blackheads.
- How to use â€“ Apply this cream evenly on a clean face and leave it for 20 minutes. Then remove with moist cotton.
My experience with Aurita Naturals Trasnformation Cream
This one is another link from my Aurita haul. Just one request to Aurita people here: please name the packs as packs not as creams. It gets us confused you know. Anyways. So this is a transformation pack basically. I have used it daily for 10 days and I must say that my skin is definitely brighter and even. I didnâ€™t aim for the fairness thing because I am happy with my skin tone. My expectation was to lighten my darker forehead so that it matches with the rest of my face, which has been done. Now whether this cream did it or itâ€™s due to some other stuff I am using or just because am sooo excited. I really donâ€™t know. Sorry for not being of much help. But I can tell that I find this a nourishing, creamy and rich product with loads of vitamins and yummy ingredients like Jamun (I loved it for this ingredient especially. I mean how many products have Jamun??). It spreads like a dream and so easy peasy to remove. Just a small dollop is required for one time use. I still have half a tub left. Being from a brand which claims to be so natural is another plus. The smell is pleasant, mild and fresh. It creates a mild burning sensation for few minutes. There are oils in it but it doesnâ€™t make my skin oily at all.
The availability of the products is the biggest issue with this brand. Hello Aurita people if you read this post the please do something about it. I like the products available at your website. Just make it more look like a shopping website with some options and all. Some might find the tub packaging to be unhygienic.
As I am a sucker for face packs, if this pack is easily available and that too as part of a hamper (Rs. 350 is too steep for a face pack like this according to me), then Iâ€™ll love to get it so that I can give my skin a Jamun treatâ€¦. Otherwise Iâ€™ll skip it as I donâ€™t find anything out of the world with this pack. There are plenty of others available easily in the market.
You might like reading these also:-
- QUCO Hair Perfume Spray Review
- Vega Premium Eyelash Curler Review
- Oriflame Olive and Bamboo Body Cream Review
- Organic Surge Daily Care Face Wash Review
- Spa Store.In Soul Flower Spa Hamper
- Avon SimplyPretty Color Me Pretty Nail Enamel Darling Mauve Review & Swatches
- L`Occitane Rose Hydrating Face Mist Review