After a long time, now again I am back with another review of a skin care product.Due to several reasons, I couldnâ€™t write or check blogs regularly.Now that I have access to internet, I would contribute more on several new products that I happened to purchase and use recently.
About Avani Dead Sea Cosmetics Skin Renewal Facial Peel:-
Skin Renewal Facial Peel Enriched with beneficial vitamins E & C, this Skin Renewal Facial Peel thoroughly cleanses the skin, ridding it of dead skin cells, excess oil and other impurities. Infused with nourishing Dead Sea Minerals, this non-abrasive Facial Peel will leave your skin feeling radiant and revitalized.
Directions:Â Gently apply a small amount to dry face in a circular motion. Once all impurities and dead skin cells are visible, rinse well with water and gently dry.
Ingredients:Â Water (Aqua), Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Saponaria Officinalis Extract, Polysorbate-20, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Camellia Oleifera Seed Extract, Cellulose Gum, Fragrance (Parfum), Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Farnesol, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Maris Sal (Dead Sea Salt), Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate.
Facial Care (Skin renewal facial peel) â€“ 3-4 times a month/once a week
Before use, open the nozzle and pull out straw for 2-3 secs before returning the squirting apparatus back in the bottle and shutting it tight. (This allows any excess air to escape and create and vacuum.
Step 1â€“ Squirt a couple of times in your open palm
Step 2 â€“ Gently apply a small amount to dry face in a circular motion.
Step 3 – Once all impurities and dead skin cells are visible, rinse well with water and gently dry
Step 4 â€“ Gently apply a small amount of the Mineral based moisturizing cream or balancing cream or the anti-aging cream, they make a good base for make up as well.
Price: Rs 3299 for 30 ml, I got this for Rs 1600 from Jabong.com
My take on AvaniÂ Dead Sea Cosmetics Skin Renewal Facial Peel:-
I got to see this product at several online shopping sites. When I checked the reviews, I found most of the products from Avani which is a brand from Israel has got more than 4.5 above rating out of 5. Since a long time I have wanted to try cosmetic products containing dead sea mineral salts straight away taken from Dead sea which has rejuvenating properties. Instead of picking a day cream or night cream I picked up a gentle facial peel from their range.
It comes in a glass bottle with a pump dispenser. Two pumps are enough for my face each time I use it. I did not much like the packaging due to the glass bottle which is prone to breakage and it becomes difficult to dispense product using the pump when more than half of the product gets finished. Though not very bulky still not travel friendly.
Its been 3 months I have been using this product. I have had love and hate relationship with it. When I first used it, I could see dead skin getting peeled in a gentle manner from my skin with soft rubbing movement with fingers, leaving velvety soft baby like skin. My skin looked clear and bright, even blackheads were less visible. I really loved it and thought of using it twice a week. That was the wrong decision I took and started using it twice. I saw very less of the dead skin getting removed when used twice leaving somewhat sore face. I felt it was harsh for my skin, it left my skin crimson red with big pronounced pores. After such horrible experience, I checked their official site and found that it was instructed not to use it more than once a week. However no such instructions were given on packaging. Anyways after following proper instructions of using this product, I am loving the effect very much. I need 2 pumps of the product for my entire face. Itâ€™s a great product but available at a whooping price of 3200 bucks
Availability: Available at several online shopping sites. I have not seen these at stores. At different sites, one gets varying discounts on this product. Jabong was charging the least amount so I got this product from them.
What IÂ like about AvaniÂ Dead Sea Cosmetics Skin Renewal Facial Peel:-
- Contains dead sea minerals which ae well known for nourishing ang rejuvenating properties.
- Great for those people who prefer gentle peels over scrubs.
- Controls blackheads to a great extent, eliminates superficial seated blackheads.
- Though quantity is less, one needs very less amount each time and thus its going to last for a long time.
- It comes with a pump dispenser system, so its hyegenic. (But for me pump dispoenser packaging is a con).
- After each use my skin feels velvetty soft and bright.
- Available at several shopping sites.
- One can see how much product is left.
What I don’t like AvaniÂ Dead Sea Cosmetics Skin Renewal Facial Peel:-
- Extremely pricy for just 30 ml of product.
- Using it more than once a week could do more bad to your skin than good.
- It comes in a bottle pump dispenser kind packaging, its prone to beakage and after half the quantity is over, its difficult to take out remaining product.
- Many people donot prefer using peels for their skin, so definitely they wont like using it.
- Packaging: 3.75 out of 5
- Availability: 3 out of 5
- Effectiveness: 4 out of 5
- Price: 2.5 out of 5
- Overall Rating: 3 out of 5
Will I repurchase it? No, at its original price I am not going to repurchase it. I am planning to get Clarins Gentle peeling lotion this time.
My Overall Recommendation: Avani Dead Sea gentle skin renewal facial peel keeps my skin soft and supple when used once a week. It eliminates blackheads to a great extent and keeps my skin in good condition. However when used more than once a week, product may prove harsh for skin. For the price, its available I wonâ€™t recommend this product to anyone. I would rather go for Clarins skin facial peel next as I prefer gentle facial peels for exfoliation than physical scrubs.
Have you tried AvaniÂ Dead Sea Cosmetics Skin Renewal Facial Peel ?
Â You might like reading these also:-
- Peter Thomas Roth Massaging Bar Review
- Orange Lipstick For Dark Skin â€“ Suggestions
- Colorbar Creme Touch Pink Hotmail Review, Swatches & FOTD
- How To Look Beautiful Without Makeup
- Maybelline Colorama Cremoso Intenso in Equilibrista Review
- LUSH Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter Review
- Wise She Sunday Blog Sale
- 8 Lakme Absolute Poptints Collection Swatches
- Purely Pro Blush Strawberry Review, Swatches & FOTD
- The Body Shop Strawberry Shower Gel Review
- Tempting Offer Of The Day From Strawberry.net
- My Colorbar and MAC Haul: Summer brights!
- Sleek Stiletto Lipstick Review, Swatches & FOTD