Aveeno is a well known brand in the USA and this particular Â product was given to me by a friend. It was of great help to me during last winter when even my usually oily skin started drying and flaking! I have always felt that dry skinned people are are way better off than us oilies because they can use any cream or ointment to improve their skin and look fresh and radiant (read non-greasy) at the same time. But this winter, I actually missed my oily skin because dry, stretched skin with white patches or flakes is not at all a pretty sight! So moisturize and glow, dry skinned gals! And my oily sisters, we are actually not as forsaken as we thought we were. Rejoice!
Yeah, the review! 🙂
About Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturising Lotion:-
Clinically proven to relieve dry skin
Moisturizes for 24 hours
This dermatologist recommended lotion contains natural oatmeal blended with rich emollients, and is clinically proven to moisturize your skin for atleast 24 hours. â€œDermatologist recommended for 60 yearsâ€
Active ingredient: Dimethicone 1.3% which serves the purpose of a skin protectant.
- temporarily protects and helps relieve chafed, chapped or cracked skin
- Helps protect from the drying effects of wind and cold weather
Inactive ingredients: Avena sativa (oat) kernel flour, benzyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol,distearyldimonium chloride, glycerine, isopropyl palmitate, petrolatum, sodium chloride and water
My experience with Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturising Lotion:
This product lives well to its claims. It soothes dry skin and keeps it moisturized and soft for the entire day. I did not test the 24 hour claim as it is not a good idea to keep any cream on your face for that long without cleansing your face in between, it would be like inviting an acne outbreak!
What I like about Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturising Lotion:
- Does its job well, do try it in winters or if you have very dry skin even otherwise.
- Moisturises for the full day
- Did not break me out. Thank you!
- Packaged sensibly in a standard white tube with a green cap has a small nozzle, which ensures that there is no wastage.
- Has a nice texture which is easy to spread, not too thick but not at all runny either. It is of medium consistency, you can say.
- Yes, fragrance free . I sniffed it furiously to detect any fragrance but none was there.
What I don’t like about Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturising Lotion:
- Of course its unavailability in India as far as I know
- Makes your skin greasy after a few hours if you are an oily skinned thing like me!
Last word: Itâ€™s a good product, can rate it 4/5! Yes, Iâ€™ll try to get more of this again, too.
Take care my dears, enjoy the constantly changing weather! It rains quite a lot nowadays in Delhi and I am constantly reminded nostalgically of my home place, Kerala, where it rains almost all the time. So wherever you are, take time to look at the rains, gaze at the sunshine and get caressed by the breeze. So long!
Have you tried Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturising Lotion?
You might also like reading these:-
- MAC Lipstick in Angel: Review, FOTD
- Bourjois Sweet Kiss Lipstick 75 Rouge Parisienne Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Lakme Absolute Matte Lip Color in 47 Classic Rose Review & Swatches
- Amway Artistry Essentials Balancing Cleanser Review
- MUA Perfection Cream Blush in Dolly: Review, FOTD
- Brown Smokey Eyes With Bourjois Pot Eyeshadow 54 & 10