Hello all! Today, I want to review the Exfo 10 Avocado face scrub from Vedic Line. Recently, I got hooked to Vedic Line products, lured by the term that they contain no Parabens. But, are they really better than the rest? They are available at Urbantouch for a good price, and I am trying out quite a few of their products, so next few days, bear with me as I speak about them, okay??
- Read:Â Acne Treatment – Lotus Acne Gel ReviewÂ andÂ Vedic Line Plus BB (Blemish Balm) Cream SPF 20 Review
Â About Vedic Line Exfo 10 Face Scrub:-
Gentle on skin, removes unhealthy cells and purifies. Formulated with fine scrub grains, Avocado Oil, Amino Fruits Acid & Glycolic Acid to polish and freshen, so absorption of nutrients becomes convenient.
- Price: INR 175/-
- Quantity: 75 ml
The good thing about the packaging of Vedic Lineâ€™s face scrub is that it comes in a tube with a flip top cap, my favourite thing, because its way more hygienic and easy for me to use. Apart from that, I find the package sturdy enough for me to handle. It does not leak out at all.
I opened the top and poured a bit of it on the back of my hand, and used a fingertip to rub it. Well, I did not see any difference to my skin after Iâ€™ve washed it, except that my skin is slightly oily when I use it. The scent of this is pleasant and mild, reminds me of the walnut scrub from Himalaya, if I am not mistaken.
The product contains Sodium Lauryl Sulphate btw.
Inside, the face scrub has a creamy texture with big granules.
Now, this is my first gripe about the scrub that the grains are perhaps too harsh and it irritates my skin. Â The other problem is, it is VERY creamy and that meansâ€¦ you get itâ€¦ zits for me.
I used this twice, and I have woken up twice the next morning with a zit. Actually, in the second case, with two zits which did not make me happy at all.
So the scrub is now being used as my manicure scrub, because I find the grains too big for me. Also it does nothing for my blackheads or whiteheads, and it is really not purifying for me.
What I like about Vedic Line Exfo 10 Face Scrub Review:-
- Nice, uncomplicated packaging
- Travel friendly
- Mild scent
What I don’t like about Vedic Line Exfo 10 Face Scrub Review:-
- Creamy textureâ€¦ which is bad news for combination skins. Dry skinned girls will probably thrive on this
- Breaks me out
- Big grainsâ€¦ harsh on my skin
- Does not clean my skin or purifies my skin as it claims
Will I Repurchase:Â Nope.
Verdict:Â The product is not good for my skin at allâ€¦ am using some products to remove the effect it has had on meâ€¦ namely, the zits.
Have you tried Vedic Line Exfo 10 Face Scrub?
You may also enjoy reading:
- Body Shop Earth Lover Apricot & Basil Shower Gel Review
- Body Shop Japanese Cherry Blossom Puree Body Lotion Review
- 3 Veet Ready To Use Hair Removal Wax Strips REVIEW
- Oriflame Visions V* Sparkle Collection Lip Palette Review
- Lakme Perfect Radiance Fairness Day Cream Review
- Illamasqua Scandal Lipstick Review
- Nivea Visage Oil Regulating Toner Review