Hi beauties !
Today Iâ€™m going to evaluate Avonâ€™s dual ended lipstick + Lipgloss. The one I have is L06, Wine Shine and violet. To be honest, I found it pretty useful as it has lipstick and lip gloss on both ends. This is how it looks like :-
The lipgloss is frosty pink in color, the name is Violet, although it looks frosty pink and is quite sticky :-/ it Tones down the look if lipstick is used beneath.
The lipstick is more of wine-red color, its name is Wine Shine. The texture is fine, and glides on easily, but it can be drying sometimes, so If youâ€™re using the lipstick alone better use some lip balm first 🙂 I personally love wine kind of colors. So for lipstick :yes:
Avonâ€™s Dual Ended Lipstick & Lipgloss L06 Swatches
Here is how it looks on me :-
- Quantity:-Â Lip gloss 1gms, lipstick 3gms
- Price : Donâ€™t remember L
My take on Avonâ€™s Dual Ended Lipstick & Lipgloss L06
- The dual ended lipstick with lip gloss idea is not new, but still girls find it handy to carry lipstick and lipgloss together, so I too found it convenient :)But while getting this, one canâ€™t judge the right lip shade or lip gloss shade, as too I couldnâ€™tÂ Â I liked the lipstick shade but not the lip gloss, because Iâ€™m more fond of lipgloss than lipsticks, so it was a :no: for me.
- If you get hand on your choice, then you just need to carry one product ;)The lipstick/lipgloss can be used alone, and can also be separately.
Will I purchase it ?Â Not really, until I get a good offer from Avon and get my hands on the right shade I want.
Thanks ! Godbless 🙂
You might like reading these also:-
- NYX Candy Glitter Liner Gold Photos & Swatches
- Sleek Oh So Special Eyeshadow Palette Review, Swatches & EOTD
- NYX Round Lip Gloss Apricot 19 Review & Swatches
- Avon Simply Pretty Colorbliss Lipstick Cranberry Review
- Nail Art Brushes In India/Nail Art Brushes Review