Pomegranate and chocolate might not go well asÂ ingredientsÂ in a dessert, but they work wonders for the feet. As you all might have noticed I am a sale maniac and just don’t let anything on sale pass by without a strict scrutiny 😛
Our feet need constant care since we expose them the most to dirt and pollution. Hence I scrub my feet every three days for that soft and clean look. I have tried the AVON Citrus foot works range and found it quite OK, but I always had complaints with its scrub as I found it really mild. But this scrub has fulfilled everything what a good scrub should do.
- Price:Â Rs. 150 for 50ml, but I got it for Rs.89
Claims and Contains:Â
My Experience with this scrub:Â First thing I love about the product is the packaging, its very cute and second thing has to be the fragrance, its all chocolaty with a tinge of fruitiness. Scrub is a bit harsh but just apt for feet. Once I used it for my hands and felt that its quite harsh. So its strictly a feet scrub.
What I Like:Avon Foot Works Pomegranate Chocolate smoothing Foot Scrub
- The smell , its great and all chocolaty,
- Attractive packaging and price,
- Just apt scrub for the feet. Cleans them thoroughly and even works on heels 🙂
What I don’t like:Avon Foot Works Pomegranate Chocolate smoothing Foot Scrub
- You need an Avon representative to get hold of this.
I love this scrub, it smells great, looks great andÂ worksÂ the best on feet. If you happen to see this do give it a try once unless you don’t like chocolate and pomegranate.
You might like reading these also:-
- Avon Naturals Cherry Lip Balm Reviews
- Avon SimplyPretty Color Me Pretty Nail Enamel Darling Mauve Review & Swatches
- Avon Simply Pretty Lipstick in Milk Chocolate Review & Swatches
- Avon Supercurlacious Mascara Review
- Avon Naturals Strawberry Lip balm Review
- Avon Simply Pretty Colorbliss Lipstick & Avon Gloss Delight Lip juice Review
- Avon SimplyPretty Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner (Blackest black) Review