There are some stuff you keep on going back to. I have gone back to, over and over again, to this gloss. Itâ€™s not expensive, contains a lot, and is one of the best budget lip glosses I have found in the course of my makeup wearing lifetime. Before getting Avon Lipglosses, I used to be a lip gloss hater. But, this bronze rose gold color, with lovely frosting, but not over the top shimmers, was my downfall. I am now a convert and an addict.
Before I move on, let me tell you, this color is really great for those times when you cannot make up your mind in the day about what to wear. There are micro-shimmers in this making it slightly frosted, but it is not over the top at all. The color is similar to Clinique Lip Gloss in Fireberry that I have reviewed before, and I think if I ever need to revisit that color, I will rather go back to this one, as it is way cheaper.
- Price: 329/- (Got it for 249/- on brochure discount)
- Quantity: 4.5 gm.
The liquid is sticky but not overly so. It does not bleed and stays on my lips for about 2-3 hours, which is a good period of time for any gloss. I love the color and the shimmery quality of it. It does not bleed, because of the thickness. It does not taste or smell bad, which is one of my biggest concerns as I tend to lick my lips.
The doe-footed applicator is good, and I like it because it spreads the gloss evenly. It is really easy to carry around and is very travel-friendly.
Avon Glazewear Intense Lip Gloss in Sundance Swatches:-
The color is shimmery, as you can see, without going over the top. One of the colors I love wearing in general.
Here is a picture (taken by my friend when I went to meet her) after 1 hour of wearing the gloss over a slightly orange tinged lipstick.
What I like about Avon Glazewear Intense Lip Gloss in Sundance:-
- Nice package
- Does not bleed
- Does not have a bad taste or smell
- Great color that will suit fair to wheatish skin
- Stays for 2-3 hours
What I donâ€™t like about Avon Glazewear Intense Lip Gloss in Sundance:-
- Available only with Avon reps
- Micro glitters might get stuck on the lip lines
I love this color. This is already my second bottle of gloss, and I want to buy a third one too.
Have you tried the Avon Glazewear Intense Lip Gloss in Sundance?
You may also like reading:
- Avon Simply Pretty Fruit Shine Lip Jelly Strawberry Review
- Avon My Lip Miracle Lipstick in Totally Twig Review
- Avon simply pretty Color Bliss Lipstick Whisper pink & True rose Review
- Avon Naturals Cherry Lip Balm Reviews
- Avon SimplyPretty Color Me Pretty Nail Enamel Darling Mauve Review & Swatches
- Avon Simply Pretty Lipstick in Milk Chocolate Review & Swatches
- Avon Supercurlacious Mascara Review
- Avon Naturals Strawberry Lip balm Review