I have loved the perfume, and bought it a while back, and I decided to get the skin softener too. I am a fan of Avon products, and it seemed just fair for me to come out of the shower, smooth on the skin softener, and finish with the perfume dabbed on my pulse points. Little White Dress is a fab perfume, but the skin softener, or body cream as one might call it, is not bad, either!
- Quantity: 100 ml
- Price: 199/- (on offers, this sometimes come cheaper)
About Avon Little White Dress Skin Softener:-
Â The skin softener moisturizes skin leaving it silky, softens rough spots such as dry elbows, knees and heels, spreads over skin easily and leaves no greasy after feel.
My take about Avon Little White Dress Skin Softener :
The packaging of the skin softener is a sleek white screw top tube with the words Little White Dress written on a square of grey. I love the packaging â€“ it is very sleek, and makes it easy for me to carry around. I have taken it out and traveled with it too, and though it is bulkier than most hand creams, it is quite travel-friendly. Also, hygienic, and I do not mind the pack being opaque.
The skin softener is a cross between a moisturizer and a cream, and thus, it actually is very smooth and has a light, flowery smell, of gardenia. Once you open the top and apply a bit, it really melts over your skin and gets absorbed very easily. The smell lingers on for a good period of time afterwards too, and I have caught myself sniffing my hand at times to smell the subtle flavors.
I would have to say that I have a bit of elbow chapping during the winter, and this actually helps with it. It has reduced the chap and I feel that this also helps keep my skin really smooth and soft without any residue left on my skin. However, really dry skinned girls might not be very benefited by thisâ€¦ as I have seen that they need more hydration.
What I like about Avon Little White Dress Skin Softener:-
- Stylish package
- Nice smell
- Moisturizes and nourishes
- Leaves no residue or oiliness
What I don’t like about Avon Little White Dress Skin Softener:-
- Contains parabens
- Available only through Avon Reps
Verdict: I am very pleased with this product, and would probably repurchase again.
Have you tried Avon Little White Dress Skin Softener?
You might like reading these also:-
- Maybelline 8 in 1 Beauty Balm Review
- Green Tea Face Scrub Suggestions
- A MAC Virginâ€™s Makeup Guide:Tips On Shopping At MAC And MAC Must Have
- Lotus Herbals Purestay Nourishing Foundation in Hazelnut Star Review
- The Body Shop Peppermint Pumice Foot Scrub review
- Sigma Large Fluff E50
- MAC Eyeshadow in Satin Taupe Review & Swatches
- Pregnancy Skin Care Routine â€“ Suggestions
- Forest Essential Sugar Soap Review
- Lotus Herbals Purestay Longlasting Blusher Rose Kiss Review