Just got my hands on Avon’s new range of colors. I have this knack for Blues, purples and Green and it took me no time to decide which colors I wanted. My First attempt was Red Velvet, I was really happy with the color but not with the staying strength, it started chipping in a day 🙁
So here is my try with Electric Green and Inky Blue
- Price: 89 for a bottle,
- Current month Avon Offer : 2 for 159 😛
Inky Blue : (Thanks to my Sis, she was my model for this shade :P)
What I loved about Avon Nail PaintÂ
- Matte shade is a great welcome, have not seen this in any other range’s that I have tried,
- Neon shade looks cool, fun colors and great finish,
- Neon colors have great lasting time.. its been 4 days and there us minimal chipping 🙂
- Neon shade has a lovely glossy shade, no need of a top coat.
- Matte shade is fast drying compared to Neon
What I did not like Avon Nail Paint
- Matte start chipping in day
- Matte shade starts thickening on the brush itself, if you are not fast enough and that leads to irregular application.
- I would definitely love to try other Neon shades, but matte though quite appealing doesn’t last long and plus application is a bit tedious 🙁
Have you tried these ranges yet ?
You can visit Divya blog here
- Avon Glimmerstick Diamond Eyeliner Review
- Simple Nail Art With Nail Accessory
- 3 Simple Spring Nail Art Design
- Spa Treatments â€“ 5 Simple Spa Treatments At Home
- Nail Art Gallery â€“ Simple Nail Art Design
- LAKME Gold Dust Shimmer Bronzer Review