Hi beauties 🙂
Today Iâ€™d be reviewing another lip balm from Avon Naturals. Iâ€™ve been hooked onto using these lip balms ever since I was in school, so at no point I miss using them any day of my life Â 🙂 Â I have reviewed its Strawberry lip balm also.
Contains cherry extract to moisturize and soften dry and chapped lips. The result, a smooth lip that will definitely draw attention.
- To use :-Apply liberally on lips andÂ as often as needed.
- Net Qty :- 4gms
Sorry for stupid lip swatch with flash, but its still pigmented and didnâ€™t get washed out in flash, sooo 10/10 for pigmentation :dance:
My experience :-
This year I thought to break the norm of using the only strawberry lip balm, therefore when there was an offer going on, I ordered 1 strawberry and 1 cherry lip balm. So this was the first time I used it. My expectations were quite high as I was/and I am a hardcore user of its strawberry lip balm. Hereâ€™s what I experienced :-
- PIGMENTATION:- When it comes to pigmentation, this is very very decently pigmented, if I can compare it to any other lip balm then, its is the muted version of Nivea Fruity shine pomegranate lip balm (which I believe is more of a lip gloss than lip balm because its not moisturizing :duh: ). The color it offers with 1-3 swipes is slight berry-red.
- MOISTURISING:- This one is definitely not that good as compared to the strawberry lip balm, itâ€™s a liâ€™l dry and I need to re-apply it more often.
- SUBSTITUTE :– This lip balm is an inexpensive substitute of a lip gloss, which offers impressive color payoff, and nice shine, but again itâ€™s a liâ€™l drying being a â€œlip balmâ€.
- FRAGRANCE :- I just extremely dislike its fragrance, as it smells like an artificial cherry, or to be more precise it sometimes smells like those cough medicines we used to drink as kids K
- PRICE :- Theyâ€™re not expensive, and are a good deal when bought during an offer.
Worth or not ?
This particular lip balm is good for color, and a good replacement for a lip gloss when you want to keep the low profile, good to be used for everyday chores. But if you have excessively dry lip, then donâ€™t go for this â€œcherryâ€ lipbalm , as the fragrance as well as the formula will disappoint you. If youâ€™re in need of a good lip balm, and if youâ€™re school/college going , then do try the Strawberry lip balm.
Have you tried Avon Naturals Cherry Lip Balm ??
Godbless !! :-*
You might like reading these also:-
- Make Up For Ever Liquid Lip Color-14 Antique Review & Swatches
- Best Tinted Lipbalm Suggestions
- Diana Of London Lipstick Ruby Review & Swatches
- Ponds Triple Vitamin Moisturising Lotion Review
- Revlon Colorstay Aqua Mineral Finishing Powder Review
- Best Maybelline Product 2011
- Elle18 Color pops Lipstick 06 Cranberry Review & Swatches
- Wise She This Week Sale Alert â€“ DEC (Week1 )